PDA

View Full Version : Post from a young RP supporter, inspiring

rancher89
05-07-2008, 11:57 AM
Quote:

Today all my Ron Paul campaigning hit home. Last night after the results of the
North Carolina primaries, I'm sure like many others, I felt down hearted to see Ron Paul not do as well as I had hoped. Then I walked outside of my front door and saw a Ron Paul sign in my neighbors front yard where there hadn't been one yesterday. And that's when it hit home. A revolution starts with one individual and ends with a nation. I had credited the entire revolution to Dr. Paul and had ignored the bigger message he had sent out to our country. It is not the responsibility of one but the responsibility of many to make a change. It's not Dr. Paul that will save us but ourselves. It's his message that should be looked up to. A revolution isn't a man but a concept and our founding fathers understood that message very well. That is why my fiancée and myself have decided that my fiancée will run for local office. We have 5 children and very little time for anything extra and we are determined to make a difference in our world. Not just for ourselves but for our children, and our children's children. I urge you if we can do it you can do it. Become involved in your local politics. "A journey begins with one step". Our constitution says "For the People by the People". It's about time we became the people again. And have hope like our founding fathers that we can become more than we perceive ourselves to be. The only person who can't make a difference is the one who has given up on hope and if you dig deep enough hope is still there. This is a plea to the American people to dig deep and find that hope again. Let us be a nation of one voice!

amy31416
05-07-2008, 12:17 PM
Very well said. He gets it.

airborne373
05-07-2008, 12:24 PM
Outstanding!

walt
05-07-2008, 12:39 PM
not that I like email spam or anything like that, but that looks like the beginnings of a good chain letter... ;)

Conza88
05-07-2008, 07:12 PM
Awesome!

freedom1787
05-07-2008, 08:26 PM
I know we aren't getting the correct vote totals. McCain signs around here - zip. RP signs before our SC primary - everywhere. However, we are making inroads everywhere. My parents want to know about the book, my co-workers want to know about my Ron Paul car sticker. I tried to see RP in Baltimore and couldn't get tickets 10 days in advance. RP Republicans are winning, Faux News is being bombarded and the emperor is losing his clothes. NYT Bestseller #1, Amazon #1 - the message will get out...Ron Paul may not win the oval office, but it is certain a new very powerful movement is emerging. The people will be victorious, this is a revolutionary change and we all want our country back. Kick the bums out of Washington and let's restart this great country.

qh4dotcom
05-07-2008, 08:37 PM
Very well said

http://www.qh4.com/images/ronpauldollar.gif

DealzOnWheelz
05-07-2008, 09:49 PM
Very well said

http://www.qh4.com/images/ronpauldollar.gif

BLASPHEEM!!!!!!

Thats as ironic as jackson on the $20

Conza88
05-07-2008, 10:30 PM