PDA

View Full Version : How About These For New US Immigration Laws?

lucius
08-22-2007, 07:50 PM
Text From the United States Congressional Record:

Mr. POE. Mr. Speaker, let me recite to you an immigration policy.

1. If you migrate to this country you must speak the native language.

2. You have to be a professional or an investor. No unskilled workers are allowed.

3. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools, no special ballots or elections, and all government business will be conducted in one language.

4. Foreigners will not have the right to vote.

5. Foreigners will never be able to hold public office.

6. Foreigners will not be a burden to taxpayers. There will be no welfare, no food stamps, no health care or other government assistance programs.

7. If foreigners come and want to buy land, that is highly restricted.

8. Foreigners may not protest. No demonstrations, no foreign flag, no political organizing, no criticizing the President or the policies. If you do, you will be sent back to your country.

9. If you come to this country illegally, you will be arrested by our Federal police and sent to jail.

Mr. Speaker, this is not U.S. immigration policy, but the alleged policy of President Vicente Fox and Mexico. President Fox is a hypocrite for trying to dictate to America what we should do in this country, letting his illegal citizens into the United States, while apparently demanding tougher immigration laws in his own country. Fox is nothing more than a fox in fox clothing. And that's just the way it is. [Page: H2302]

END

http://www.c-spanarchives.org/congress/?q=node/77531&id=7449352

noxagol
08-22-2007, 11:28 PM
I like Mexico's immigration policy, we should adopt it for America.

0zzy
08-22-2007, 11:52 PM
I don't like that actually.