PDA

View Full Version : How close are we to seeing the REPUBLICAN PARTY as the only open race?

Aratus
05-07-2008, 08:47 AM
I think hillary clinton is about to toss in the towel!!!
i now debate hours, days or weeks! NOT months!

Gilby
05-07-2008, 08:55 AM
Maybe... but I think when they have two in the race for the Democratic nomination, they draw media attention away from the Republicans, which is probably beneficial to the democrats, if they know what they are doing.

I definitively like the idea that McCain simply cannot win in the general election, so the Republican nomination is wide open (for the sake of the R party), but this is not yet noticed by the mainstream.

Aratus
05-07-2008, 08:56 AM
RON PAUL IS NOW TO BE THE LAST COMPETATOR STANDING!!! HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON
IS ABOUT TO CONCEDE TO HER WORTHY OPPONENT, AND IF JOHN McCAIN RUNS THE RACE
I THINK HE SHALL, FLIP A COIN! ITs 50/50 WHETHER ITs POTUS OBAMA or PRESIDENT McCAIN!!!

Aratus
05-07-2008, 08:57 AM
Maybe... but I think when they have two in the race for the Democratic nomination, they draw media attention away from the Republicans, which is probably beneficial to the democrats, if they know what they are doing.

I definitively like the idea that McCain simply cannot win in the general election, so the Republican nomination is wide open, but this is not yet noticed by the mainstream.

HE may not run for POTUS in the FALL this time! He may run in 2012!!! Its his call!

Fox McCloud
05-07-2008, 10:54 AM
Aratus, seriously, what the heck? THis is nothing but a SPAM topic....and what's with all the over-zealous excitement over apparently nothing?

Ozwest
05-07-2008, 11:03 AM
As usual, you are about to elect a President who has no understanding of economics.

Enjoy the Cheeseburgers whilst the rest of the world watches you self-destruct.

Bye - bye Miss American Pie...

Richie
05-07-2008, 12:59 PM
Dude - I apologize if you're not doing this on purpose, but please stop posting these awful polls.

Zippyjuan
05-07-2008, 07:12 PM
Hillary won't quit. She just loaned her campaign another $6 million. The chances of her winning got worse this week as Obama gained on her in the delegate count. She trails by 156 with only 217 to be voted on by June 3rd. He would need 180 of those to win the nomination without the super delegates, but more and more of those are changing or anouncing their support of him over Clinton. Clinton would need 339 more delegates to get to the minimum 2,025.

Both she and Ron Paul would have to make their case to their own party that they would have the best chance of beating the other party to be able to get the nomination this time around since it appears that neither will have the necessary delegates going into the conventions.

Kludge
05-07-2008, 08:26 PM
FFS Aratus, take some meds or smoke some pot or somethin'..... Just chill out. I'm not even sure wtf this thread is supposed to be about.

Aratus
06-02-2008, 10:47 AM
i was very premature when thinking hillary clinton was about to fold her tent... we have tomorrow's
two primaries, still... lets assume we can see ahead 48 hours. do you folksthink ms. hillary will toss in the towel
or does she have a stubborn streek bordering on southern contrary? or do you think she should remain in the race
just to get a media spotlight on her all the way to denver and the democratic convention? even if howard dean gets upset...

slacker921
06-02-2008, 10:52 AM
Aratus, seriously, what the heck? THis is nothing but a SPAM topic....and what's with all the over-zealous excitement over apparently nothing?

he met George?

Aratus
06-02-2008, 10:56 AM
hillary has not conceded yet. at the time about two weeks ago i thought she'd quit. i am a
tyro by comparison to the belatedly lamented george. i admit it sorta looked like i eased myself
into his niche. sorta. the tweedledum and dweedledee battle that is the democratic race...

Aratus
06-02-2008, 10:57 AM
obama or hillary... one MORE time! who would you prefer? (ghads!) its upon us...again... in less than 48 hours!

pahs1994
06-02-2008, 11:44 AM
this poll is F'ed up.. the percentages equal up to 251% LOL

Aratus
06-14-2008, 01:11 PM
i sorta liked the way the poll tallied everything up! (this too had me puzzled) and now that ron paul is not technically a candidate for the fall... the future looms!

Aratus
08-14-2008, 03:14 PM
my ancient poll is still open. someone tell ghemminger he's now unbanned. am sending this to
the top because hillary ACTUALLY wants a vote in full at the convention just to tell herself how
close she was to the nomination and by inference, the presidency. at this point i am assuming
that john mccain proably will emerge out of the republican convention as the party's nominee,
yet i am uncertain as to WHAT SORT OF PLATFORM he's gonna have. i know Ron Paul wants us
to make every effort to get rEVOLUTIOn planking in place. folks here are now going to be part
of the alternative convention that is to be across town come St. Paul ...as Ralph Nader wants to
have a rally or two. a cool idea... speciallyblend & SteveMartin talked up with the idea of having
a summit of the third parties, come the electoral college, where things could be sent favorite son.