PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee votes are NOT protest votes.

123tim
05-07-2008, 07:17 AM
This is just my opinion, but I'll state it like it's a fact.

Huckabee votes are not protest votes. Mike Huckabee supporters are not voting in protest of John McCain. They are voting to show their strength to John McCain so that he will offer Mike Huckabee the position of Vice President.

They might be saying that this is a protest vote (I don't know) but deep down inside this has to be what they're thinking.

McCain needs those numbers.

Mike Huckabee likes John McCain. It's only natural that Huckabee supporters would too. They certainly would do anything at this point to get their candidate in the VP slot.

I guess that you could say the same thing about Romney supporters. (Except that I think that Romney hates McCain.)

Like I said....Just my opinion.
Take it for what it's worth.

Aratus
05-07-2008, 07:41 AM
Nader voters also are not protest voters where the vote feels frittered away...
unless there is an unlikely upset at both conventions, this race could go McCAIN
verses OBAMA and any entry by someone else, like what ross perot did in 1992,
may be almost predestined for 20% of the vote at best. last night the pundits have
hillary rodham clinton being on the ropes oh so close to being out EXACTLY four
months to the day the DRUDGE REPORT slams at her after NEW HAMPSHIRE!!!
chuck baldwin also is situated to pick up a vote flowing away from the two main
choises, if Ron Paul keeps his word in a way to the party and stays republican as
a technicality. seriously put, for good or ill, coins will be flipped in booths over this
extremely close mccain and obama streaking down to the wire. everything that made
nixon verses humphrey, or bush verses gore if not bush verses kerry so tight is still
in place... this year does not feel like a landslide year. hillary clinton and reverend wright
have both dented the formerly teflon obama campaign. there is an au~h2o viber in the air!

Aratus
05-07-2008, 07:42 AM
huckabee voters are huckabee voters! i agree! come st. paul, this gets interesting!