PDA

View Full Version : Would You Contribute to a Ron Paul Tour? [Poll]

RonPaulR3VOLUTION
05-06-2008, 09:55 PM
Would you donate (either through direct donations or by purchasing (even more) copies of his book) to keep Ron Paul on tour, giving speeches to universities and such across the country?

It'd be nice if his book sales could fund a continuous tour throughout the U.S. I'm sure many people would show up at the rallies to buy extra copies to keep the tour going. It doesn't look as though this is going to take place, so I'm assuming the book sales wouldn't do enough to help cover the expenses.

Although some may not be in full agreement with his approach to spreading the message, I've yet to see anyone else have such a large influence while fighting for this cause. (I don't mean to imply he did all of this himself. Here is an example of what I'm referring to: A man standing next to me said, "Thank god someone is finally telling us the truth." I looked over at another gentleman and noticed he had tears in his eyes while clapping. On the way out after the event I heard a woman say to her husband, "That man has the hand of god on his shoulders." Her husband replied, "He’s the only one standing up for us." <http://www.nationalexpositor.com/News/360.html>)

From another thread:

Originally Posted by mmink15 View Post
That article made me think that maybe the best thing for the Ron Paul rEVOLution would be Ron Paul not becoming POTUS, but travelling the country continuing the "education campaign". Could grassroots keep enough money coming in to support a four year campaign for 2012? Imagine Ron Paul holding a rally every other week at a large college or conference hall FOR FOUR YEARS. It would be alot to ask from Dr. Paul, but maybe even a steady stream of weekly youtube videos from Washington or Texas would serve the purpose.

I sincerely hope Ron Paul gets a chance to read this article before Thomas Foley gets a chance to work on his assignment. This to me was the most impressive and scary part of that article:

"They expressed concern that Paul’s rallies have attracted multitudes of young people who are getting “their political education.” They want Republicans to pressure Paul to drop out now and stop his education rallies. This assignment was given to Thomas Foley, former U.S. House speaker."

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1440811

TruthAtLast
05-06-2008, 09:58 PM
yes I would donate to this. But I donate to a lot of things. :D

Put up a poll.

pinkmandy
05-06-2008, 10:06 PM
Absolutely. Direct, buying books, whatever. If he's near my house I'll even set up a nice room for him. I don't do breakfast in bed for just anybody but I'd get my butt up and make him some pancakes! And homemade chocolate chip cookies!!! :)