PDA

View Full Version : I voted for Ron Paul today...

Liberty_is_NORML
05-06-2008, 09:25 PM
and it was the best thing I have done this year.

I was a proud Hoosier to be able to cast my vote for Dr. Paul.

Sorry if this is too trivial to post but, regardless of his viability to become president, he has truly inspired me.

Cool.

forsmant
05-06-2008, 09:26 PM
Glad you could remember to vote.

OptionsTrader
05-06-2008, 09:27 PM
It felt good when I voted for him too.

What felt better was that my precinct voted for him at only 6%, but we were sufficiently organized in my Texas precinct that our one delegate is a Ron Paul supporter :P

So the 6% was irrelevant as far as delegates go.

Those who bother to show up, win.

humanic
05-06-2008, 09:28 PM
and it was the best thing I have done this year.

I was a proud Hoosier to be able to cast my vote for Dr. Paul.

Sorry if this is too trivial to post but, regardless of his viability to become president, he has truly inspired me.

Cool.

Rock N Roll

rancher89
05-06-2008, 10:24 PM
It felt good when I voted for him too.

<snip>

Those who bother to show up, win.

+1776

pinkmandy
05-06-2008, 10:28 PM
I loved voting for Ron Paul! I felt awesome for a long time. VA sucked for him, too but it felt good knowing that I still had the opportunity to cast that vote.

CAKochenash
05-06-2008, 10:52 PM
I urge you all to quickly research Lake County, Indiana.

Then ask yourself why they are the only precinct in Indiana yet to report their results. :D

Pure Bollix.

rancher89
05-06-2008, 11:07 PM
ARRGGGHH

in the best pirate tradition

No matter how bad the voter fraud is, we will prevail

lisajames96
05-07-2008, 07:59 AM
It was an honor to vote yesterday. We voted for Dr. Paul, and BJ and a few other positions. We took the whole family and chatted with some patriots passing out lit.
We voted based on constitutional principles and that is the hardest thing to convince people of when they only vote "party line", gender, or race...
At least my conscience is clear...unlike the last 16 years.

jjockers
05-07-2008, 08:22 AM
Hi Lisa,

Thanks for voting! We had a blast and voted quite similar to you. It's an honor to be able to vote for both BJ and Paul!!

What precinct did you vote in?

lisajames96
05-07-2008, 09:05 AM
Hi Lisa,

Thanks for voting! We had a blast and voted quite similar to you. It's an honor to be able to vote for both BJ and Paul!!

What precinct did you vote in?
Hey, did you all go see Dr. Paul and BJ at Carolina too? We voted in precint 06-05 Holly Springs.

jjockers
05-07-2008, 09:53 AM
Yea, we went to see them speak at UNC last Friday. Very polished, except for the beginning! :D I felt bad for Paige. He's a great guy and very active supporter here in Chapel "Liberal" Hill. In fact, Paige set up a luncheon (just before unc talk) for myself and my fiancee with Dr. Paul, BJ, and 10-15 local supporters/activists (Friday was my birthday).

We're in Orange county, voted in Lion's Club precinct, and campaigned all day for BJ at Cheeks precinct in Mebane, Orange county.

We saw a very healthy turnout for black men, women, and families, especially considering the population density. I don't know how many were republican, but many stopped and talked with us about BJ. We had a lot of fun :)

lisajames96
05-07-2008, 10:00 AM
Yea, we went to see them speak at UNC last Friday. Very polished, except for the beginning! :D I felt bad for Paige. He's a great guy and very active supporter here in Chapel "Liberal" Hill. In fact, Paige set up a luncheon (just before unc talk) for myself and my fiancee with Dr. Paul, BJ, and 10-15 local supporters/activists (Friday was my birthday).

We're in Orange county, voted in Lion's Club precinct, and campaigned all day for BJ at Cheeks precinct in Mebane, Orange county.

We saw a very healthy turnout for black men, women, and families, especially considering the population density. I don't know how many were republican, but many stopped and talked with us about BJ. We had a lot of fun :)

Awesome.
Yeah, I felt bad for Paige too. He can take solice in the fact that they used his speech and Mr. Smith's to get the sound just right for Ron Paul...lol...hats off to him. When I was his age I was at carolina looking for the next party(sigh).