PDA

View Full Version : BJ Moneybomb

nate895
05-06-2008, 09:12 PM
We should schedule a moneybomb for June 6th, D-Day. It's is both significant historically and long enough time away for adequate planning and enough time to get enough people on board to deliver a a big boost to the campaign. If someone could direct me how to make an email signup thing and how to email them all at once without using a service I'd have to pay for, I'll make the site. Also, we need a banner to advertise it here and Daily Paul.

Jeremy
05-06-2008, 09:15 PM
I already have a moneybomb planned in the future and I have briefly talked with the campaign. Please PM me if you'd like to help! However, please do not wait to donate. They want people to donate right now since he just won... they want this boost and they don't want moneybomb plans discouraging people from donating now =)

tonyr1988
05-06-2008, 09:15 PM
We should schedule a moneybomb for June 6th, D-Day. It's is both significant historically and long enough time away for adequate planning and enough time to get enough people on board to deliver a a big boost to the campaign. If someone could direct me how to make an email signup thing and how to email them all at once without using a service I'd have to pay for, I'll make the site. Also, we need a banner to advertise it here and Daily Paul.

The e-mail signup thing shouldn't a problem to make at all - can you do web graphics? I'm horrible at pictures. :P

nate895
05-06-2008, 09:33 PM
The e-mail signup thing shouldn't a problem to make at all - can you do web graphics? I'm horrible at pictures. :P

No, I can't do web graphics. I'm actually pretty ignorant when it comes to computers. If I can't point and click or type in basic English to do it, I don't know how to do it.

Verad
05-06-2008, 11:48 PM
A friend of mine was just mentioning the possibility of doing a money bomb on July 4 during tonight's victory party. I'll direct him to this thread...

idiom
05-06-2008, 11:51 PM
June 6th will be a collective money bomb.

Still a bit of discussion about whether it should go to the liberty candidates individually or to RP's campaign for redistribution as needed.

yongrel
05-07-2008, 06:36 AM
bump

runningdiz
05-07-2008, 09:43 AM
BJ won by a huge margin he had over 70%!!

Kotin
05-07-2008, 10:06 AM
June 6th money BOMB!!!!

we will nuke em with cash.

szczebrzeszyn
05-07-2008, 10:13 AM
BJ won by a huge margin he had over 70%!!

Yes, 70.7 :)