View Full Version : A Letter from Ben Novak

LibertasPraesidium
05-06-2008, 10:56 AM
Read and enjoy.

http://www.nolanchart.com/article3679.html

A Letter from Ben Novak,
Founder of Americans in Europe for Ron Paul,
to Paulites Everywhere.

Please Read, even if you disagree, it gives good insight to the revolution. :-)

This could very much change how you feel the campaign is going.

Kotin
05-06-2008, 11:00 AM
interesting.

and welcome to the forums!

speciallyblend
05-06-2008, 11:32 AM
article sounds great in theory ,but even as an alternate myself. I would vote for Ron Paul as a VP,BUT I WOULD NEVER VOTE FOR McCain even if Ron paul was the vp. I cannot support mccain after what the gop has pulled. THERE IS no way Ron Paul would accept the vp position under mccain if he did. I would be ashamed for him for SELLING OUT TO MCCAIN..

MCcain= the death of the gop and there is no way any of my friends outside of the gop would ever vote for mccain. They would for Ron Paul,but not as a vp. Great idea but i could never vote for a ticket with mccain ....

LibertasPraesidium
05-06-2008, 11:35 AM
I completely agree, voting for mccain is something I just cannot do. I am however going to write in Ron Paul, as long as its legal in MN. Im still checking facts on that.

but I saw the article as a bit uplifting even for some. Its nice to see you read the comments tho.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
05-06-2008, 11:43 AM
This country could use RP as vice-pres to keep McCain honest.
Though I think the President can sack the VP or any cabinet member at any time, right?

LibertasPraesidium
05-06-2008, 12:02 PM
I dunno, but some of the things i do know is that he would be the Senate Pres as well as VP. settling disputes, and so on. Building up for a 2012 come back from VP.

I am at this point more worried about plan A, than Plan's B-Z.
They include VP RP, Libertarian and Constitutionalist party Candidate, and many others that I do not see as the status quo. IF it gets to that point I will make a decision. Otherwise, I live in St. Paul and RP supporters can contact me about lodging costs in the area. :-)

speciallyblend
05-06-2008, 12:13 PM
I completely agree, voting for mccain is something I just cannot do. I am however going to write in Ron Paul, as long as its legal in MN. Im still checking facts on that.

but I saw the article as a bit uplifting even for some. Its nice to see you read the comments tho.

thanks for the article. I will write in Ron Paul as well in Colorado:) or whoever he endorses..

LibertasPraesidium
05-06-2008, 12:25 PM
Oops... Now i Understand.

http://www.nolanchart.com/article3679.html

this is the actual article.

LibertasPraesidium
05-06-2008, 10:48 PM
I just wrote this a couple of minutes ago, figured I'd see if i can get some feed back.
The article is relevant to the forum and the topic :-)