PDA

View Full Version : Mail a Copy of the Revolution to ALL the Delegates!

skyorbit
05-06-2008, 08:34 AM
Perhaps this could be done in association with the DVD Project.

Tracy

Deborah K
05-06-2008, 10:02 AM
I think this is a good idea. It would have to be sent with a cover letter so enticing that the delegate actually reads the book. We could divide the delegates between us. Sort of like an adopt-a-delegate. :)

Kotin
05-06-2008, 10:22 AM
this is a must.

think about what kind of support we could potentially get if mccain is as weak as he probably will be by September if every delegate to the National Convention has read the good Doctor's book.

National will be crazy if we can get this stuff done. i cant wait, i will be there as a page. ready to raise hell on the floor for doctor paul.

skyorbit
05-06-2008, 08:28 PM
Bump.

Tracy

constitutional
05-06-2008, 08:51 PM
Do you think many of them have time to read the book? if we have the mailing address, why not knock on their door and make a face to face contact.

Conza88
05-06-2008, 09:31 PM
Do you think many of them have time to read the book? if we have the mailing address, why not knock on their door and make a face to face contact.

Definitely!:cool:

skyorbit
05-07-2008, 12:13 AM
Why isn't this getting more attention and discussion?
This is certainly a much more expedient project then sending it to the congressmen and legislators.

We can send it to congressmen and senators AFTER the Convention.

Tracy

newyearsrevolution08
05-07-2008, 12:40 AM
There is alot of discussion already, actually 10+ pages and counting. Its the link in my signature and we need help to get it going.

I am willing to pay for alot of the startup and just need a domain name idea, design and script and we will be ready to get this project going.

Conza88
05-07-2008, 02:40 AM
I am MORE for this, than the congressman manifesto bomb...
waking up delegates is FTW..

we've still got 2 MONTHS!!!

Austin
05-07-2008, 02:46 AM
I am MORE for this, than the congressman manifesto bomb...
waking up delegates is FTW..

we've still got 2 MONTHS!!!

I think we are going to tackle the Congressman first, as it will be easy to organize and a great way to test the waters and get experience. After we have accomplished that, I do think the next step should be the delegates. We should try to have all delegates covered by August, so they have a month to read the book (if they read it).

Conza88
05-07-2008, 02:54 AM
Even if we only get half the delegates... + Ron Paul's delegates...

That's epic.. majority is what you need. And we could get that +++ with getting them all to read the book... only the REALLY, fked in the head people, won't come round... imo.

It ain't over yet.

skyorbit
05-07-2008, 01:12 PM
Bump.

Why can't we just have a separate organization that does the delegates. Then people can choose which one they want to support.

Tracy

wgadget
05-07-2008, 01:31 PM
Bump.

Why can't we just have a separate organization that does the delegates. Then people can choose which one they want to support.

Tracy

We are working on a nationwide data base here in Georgia...Should be here soon. You can type in the names and addresses of known national delegates and then "claim" them to send Ron Paul packages to.

Stay tuned.

MRoCkEd
05-07-2008, 01:37 PM
We are working on a nationwide data base here in Georgia...Should be here soon. You can type in the names and addresses of known national delegates and then "claim" them to send Ron Paul packages to.

Stay tuned.
glad to hear this

Conza88
05-07-2008, 07:23 PM

Stay tuned.

OH, fk yes! :eek:

This is massively important.. This literally DOMINATES the mail to congressmen idea... I shit you not..

We want to change the party!
We want to get Ron Paul Elected!
WE've known ALL along, its the DELEGATES!

It's how we get this country back. D-E-L-E-G-A-T-E-S!

Make it happen. I'll do what I can to help.

skyorbit
05-07-2008, 08:44 PM
Bump

TRacy

newyearsrevolution08
05-07-2008, 08:53 PM
Actually the RevolutionbyMail.com is not simply a congress effort in the least. Check the threads, we can start with delegates before congress as well. It is a grassroots effort here not me running the show lol.

The need to get the books to the delegates makes perfect sense and the revolutionbymail.com script would be able to handle that since it will be built to allow for additional groups like senators, congress, delegates or whatever else would want to be added to the list.

The site would be an ongoing year by year effort and the list can always be added to and new groups as well.

So should delegates be bought and shipped BEFORE congress? We can vote on it or just do it that way if most agree with the statement in general.

OH, fk yes! :eek:

This is massively important.. This literally DOMINATES the mail to congressmen idea... I shit you not..

We want to change the party!
We want to get Ron Paul Elected!
WE've known ALL along, its the DELEGATES!

It's how we get this country back. D-E-L-E-G-A-T-E-S!

Make it happen. I'll do what I can to help.

RideTheDirt
05-07-2008, 08:58 PM
Definitely To the delegates, they need it as soon as possible!Congress had their chance...they turned only a deaf ear to Paul.
Congress has acted as if they are in some way...incompetent:eek:

newyearsrevolution08
05-07-2008, 09:02 PM
that is what I am hearing as well, the RevolutionByMail.com firsts goal will be to get the manifesto shipped with tracking to all delegates then. I will post a poll on the site once it gets setup so people can vote as to which group we should ship to after we ship to the delegates.

This will allow us to keep it grassroots style and everyone onboard going in the same direction and same goal.

I think Ron Pauls book will be #1 for a long time to come.

newyearsrevolution08
05-07-2008, 09:13 PM
Anyone have a list of places to buy the manifesto from online? I want to get a nice large list compiled for the site so people can have options to buy from either a mom and pop or a big chain if wanted.

Anyone who knows of a site that offers the manifesto pm me the link so I can add it to the master list.

Conza88
05-07-2008, 10:06 PM
that is what I am hearing as well, the RevolutionByMail.com firsts goal will be to get the manifesto shipped with tracking to all delegates then. I will post a poll on the site once it gets setup so people can vote as to which group we should ship to after we ship to the delegates.

This will allow us to keep it grassroots style and everyone onboard going in the same direction and same goal.

I think Ron Pauls book will be #1 for a long time to come.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. For letting reason win the day! :D
So happy, yes a combined effort, no need to split off into factions. Keep it on the eon site.. get delegate lists etc compiled! From local meetup groups, to send them in.. etc.

I have an assignment due tomorrow, that I haven't started.. too pumped. Anyway, I always pull through at the last minute.. just like Ron Paul will! ;)

I will get on this effort when I'm done.

Btw, MINE JUST ARRIVED!?!? :D Can't wait to read ittt

Conza88
05-09-2008, 07:56 AM
Bump ;)

gilliganscorner
05-09-2008, 08:46 AM
this needs to be stickied. This is an awesome idea.

NightOwl
05-09-2008, 09:02 AM
this needs to be stickied. This is an awesome idea.

A RevolutionByMail.com discussion has been stickied.