PDA

View Full Version : My God, am I ever, ever happy you are all still out there

Lance C Roseman
05-06-2008, 01:17 AM
"Lance from British Columbia, why don't all the Canadians who are fed up come down and help us in our Second American Revolution then we'll launch one in Canada once we've won" (John Stadmiller from RBN and I discussing farming regulations in canada..er canuckistan).

Thanks everybody here and everywhere for keeping on...I tug me for'lock ta ya'll. I'm not giving up and nor, does it seem, any one else is.

JosephTheLibertarian
05-06-2008, 01:25 AM
"Lance from British Columbia, why don't all the Canadians who are fed up come down and help us in our Second American Revolution then we'll launch one in Canada once we've won" (John Stadmiller from RBN and I discussing farming regulations in canada..er canuckistan).

Thanks everybody here and everywhere for keeping on...I tug me for'lock ta ya'll. I'm not giving up and nor, does it seem, any one else is.

How's the LP of Canada doing? Or are you more of a Tory?

ClayTrainor
05-06-2008, 02:45 AM
Hey fellow Canadian.

You should join us all at the march, My canadian ass is sure as hell gonna be there :)

Conza88
05-06-2008, 03:19 AM
This ain't restricted to Northern America. Although the battle is currently taking place there.

Australia is under attack aswell.

Michael Shaw and Roy Avila interview Sue Maynes from Australia

Topic: The Takedown of Australia!

Australia's implementation of Agenda 21 exceeds that of all other common law countries. The citizens of Queensland, Australia have had their property rights stripped so to advance the globalist political agenda. Hear how the State of Queensland is now removed from the protections of the Australian Constitution. A privately owned state corporation now owns and controls all land-use activity in Queensland. This horrific experience is destroying the life and culture of those living there and provides a prototype example of what public/private partnership really means.

Air Date: March 15, 2008 on KSCO Perspectives

Listen Here. (http://www.freedomadvocates.org/option,com_docman/task,doc_details/Itemid,20/gid,129/)

Yea, MY state... :mad: