PDA

View Full Version : Never give up

nate895
05-05-2008, 10:53 PM
Some of you are down on our chances. I understand the feeling. That doesn't mean you should give up. Keep fighting until the very last salvo when the delegates of Wyoming cast their votes at the RNC. We have almost no chance to win the nomination, but since when is that a reason to be a pessimist who believes that we must give up on the delegates and not care? It never meant that and it never will. The people who supported Barry Goldwater in 1960 never gave up, and they lost that year, but they won in 1964. If we do win here and in the General Election, there will be no stopping us. Ron Paul will be our President and believers in his cause will be in Congress in the masses in 2010. For them it is do or die, for us, we have time. It is not all the time in the world, mind you, but there is some there and there is plenty for launching someone to be President in 2012 and taking over the party. Until then, keep your eyes on the prize, and if we are routed, make sure to check back here to see where your next assignment is.

TER
05-05-2008, 10:56 PM
Some of you are down on our chances. I understand the feeling. That doesn't mean you should give up. Keep fighting until the very last salvo when the delegates of Wyoming cast their votes at the RNC. We have almost no chance to win the nomination, but since when is that a reason to be a pessimist who believes that we must give up on the delegates and not care? It never meant that and it never will. The people who supported Barry Goldwater in 1960 never gave up, and they lost that year, but they won in 1964. If we do win here and in the General Election, there will be no stopping us. Ron Paul will be our President and believers in his cause will be in Congress in the masses in 2010. For them it is do or die, for us, we have time. It is not all the time in the world, mind you, but there is some there and there is plenty for launching someone to be President in 2012 and taking over the party. Until then, keep your eyes on the prize, and if we are routed, make sure to check back here to see where your next assignment is.

+1

ClockwiseSpark
05-05-2008, 10:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXmjfzbEEMY&feature=related

aravoth
05-05-2008, 11:19 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pCT4nDE1obM&feature=related

JK/SEA
05-05-2008, 11:25 PM
"Lo there do I see my father.
Lo there do I see my mother.
Lo there do I see my brothers and my sisters.
Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
Lo they do call to me;
they bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
where the brave may live forever."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN-no1Ka7yU&feature=related

RonPaulFever
05-06-2008, 12:10 AM
RP would already be the oldest elected President in history if elected in November; in 2012, forget about it. It's now or never.

JK/SEA
05-06-2008, 10:14 AM
RP would already be the oldest elected President in history if elected in November; in 2012, forget about it. It's now or never.

There is ALWAYS a first for everything.

The goal right now is to take this as far as WE can.

Are you with us?

2012 is looking too far ahead. It's nice to try and see the future, but in reality, all we have is now, so in some respects i agree with you. Focus on the NOW.

As to RP age?...for me, its not an issue. He looks like he's in pretty good shape to me, and in a lot of tribal societies, the oldest and wisest get to be Chiefs usually.

Keep at it.

qh4dotcom
05-06-2008, 11:14 AM

Gravel is 78 and I didn't hear any issues about his age....and it all depends of how physically fit Ron Paul is in 2012, if he decides to run again. Being a doctor is a plus.

And all that matters really is for a liberty candidate to run for president in 2012...like BJ Lawson or Vern McKinley.

nate895
05-06-2008, 04:30 PM
And all that matters really is for a liberty candidate to run for president in 2012...like BJ Lawson or Vern McKinley.

That's what I was thinking. We need someone who is young and energetic to get out there and debate the rest of the field into oblivion and we need to start the campaign immediately after this election so the campaign would have hundreds of millions by the time anyone else comes onto the field.

freedom-maniac
05-06-2008, 04:41 PM
Gravel is 78 and I didn't hear any issues about his age

I believe Gravel is 75, but besides that, in all fairness, I didn't hear any issues about him at all...

nate895
05-06-2008, 04:48 PM
I believe Gravel is 75, but besides that, in all fairness, I didn't hear any issues about him at all...

I think the reason no one heard about his age is because no one heard of him, and therefore no one cared.