PDA

View Full Version : Mo GOP targeting 300 pro-Ron Paul at Monday ‘credentials meeting’

speech
05-05-2008, 03:02 PM
According to an email from some Missouri supporters of Ron Paul, sent late Sunday night, the state Republican Party has scheduled a special “credentials meeting” for 10 a.m. Monday at the Blue Armory in Jefferson City.

At the meeting, according to the email, about 300 of the 1,900 elected delegates to the state GOP convention May 30-June 1 must disprove allegations that — presumably — accuse the targeted delegates of not being bona fide Republicans and/or not committed to supporting John McCain for president.

“The state Central Committee spent approximately $1,000 on certified mailings that do not even state the allegations,” said the email sent from one challenged delegate. “A small group of insiders in the Missouri Republican Party are attempting to prevent delegates, properly elected at their county caucuses, from attending the state Convention in Branson…
http://ronpaulforum.info/index.php?topic=208.0

torchbearer
05-05-2008, 03:15 PM
It is now time to bring in the lawyers.
It is now time to bring in your local media friends.
It is now time to start packing heat.
It is now time to stand your ground and say, I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore.
It is now time.

FreeTraveler
05-05-2008, 03:23 PM
It is now time to bring in the lawyers.
It is now time to bring in your local media friends.
It is now time to start packing heat.
It is now time to stand your ground and say, I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore.
It is now time.

+1776

ItsTime
05-05-2008, 03:29 PM
See handle. It'sTime