PDA

View Full Version : "I wish I knew about Ron Paul Before I Voted"

ItsTime
05-05-2008, 02:36 PM
I was talking to the clerk at a shop yesterday and she was going off about the gas prices. Well we get talking a little and she sounds like a Ron Paul supporter and near the end of our convo she asks if I have heard of Ron Paul. I said yes, I voted for him. "I wish I knew about him before I voted"

Made me think of RPF's where someone said the exact same thing over the weekend.

Get ready to hear a lot more of this. :D

Arklatex
05-05-2008, 04:21 PM
:D

bucfish
05-05-2008, 04:37 PM
Go Ron GO! More will say that when they hear him debating Hillary in the General Election Debates!!!

Kotin
05-05-2008, 05:14 PM
Ron Paul!!!!!

F*CK YEAH!!

qh4dotcom
05-05-2008, 05:26 PM
Her single vote would not have decided the results of her state's primary/caucus.

More important is the fact that she is now a Ron Paul supporter....and even more important she should start spreading the word.

speciallyblend
05-05-2008, 05:29 PM
I challenge anyone to sign wave for mccain and see if you dont get egged ,hit with a rock ,run over or spit on. Alot of people love Ron Paul's message. It's the republican party that they don't like. thank bush and these neo-cons. the gop will lose by a landslide if they nominate mccain, DAM THE GOP

Truth Warrior
05-05-2008, 05:31 PM
Ron's only been around for 72 years. :D

Knightskye
05-05-2008, 06:04 PM
Her single vote would not have decided the results of her state's primary/caucus.

That's the apathy talking.

There are millions of people out there who are saying the exact same things - maybe not aloud, maybe to themselves, but there are people who wish they could've voted for Ron Paul. We just needed about 9-10 times as many precinct captains.

freedom-maniac
05-05-2008, 06:55 PM
I challenge anyone to sign wave for mccain and see if you dont get egged ,hit with a rock ,run over or spit on. Alot of people love Ron Paul's message. It's the republican party that they don't like. thank bush and these neo-cons. the gop will lose by a landslide if they nominate mccain, DAM THE GOP

"I hate Republicans and everything they stand for."

- Howard Dean

Conza88
05-05-2008, 08:49 PM
I was talking to the clerk at a shop yesterday and she was going off about the gas prices. Well we get talking a little and she sounds like a Ron Paul supporter and near the end of our convo she asks if I have heard of Ron Paul. I said yes, I voted for him. "I wish I knew about him before I voted"

Made me think of RPF's where someone said the exact same thing over the weekend.

Get ready to hear a lot more of this. :D

Did you get her number? :D

Hey at least you know where she works ;)

Give me liberty
05-05-2008, 09:05 PM
One Year from now, thats what will alot of people will say.