PDA

View Full Version : Fun Events to Raise Money for Ron Paul

DeadheadForPaul
08-22-2007, 04:35 PM
Anyone have any cool ideas about how to raise $ for Dr. Paul that could be applied nation-wide?

I'm really hardcore into my German-American stuff so I've been waiting all year for Oktoberfest to roll around (September 22-October 7). For Oktoberfest, I'm going to have a party one night and try to get some of my fellow Ron Paulf riends in on this: For every beer I drink, $2 to the campaign. For every beer someone else drinks: $1. For all the other nights of Oktoberfest, I'm going to continue doing the $2 for each beer I drink. I expect that to add up to a few hundred over those 2+ weeks. If you can, you should hold a party during Oktoberfest.

What other holidays are between now and the primaries? Im trying to think of some for Halloween, etc.

Lord Xar
08-22-2007, 04:45 PM
National Ron Paul car washing day....

DeadheadForPaul
08-22-2007, 06:02 PM
National Ron Paul car washing day....

Nice! How about a national Ron Paul yard sale day?

dude58677
08-22-2007, 06:03 PM
What about billiards tournaments?

Mr. White
08-22-2007, 06:15 PM
Take the money you would have spent on beer and donate it along WITH the 2$

DeadheadForPaul
08-22-2007, 06:16 PM
Take the money you would have spent on beer and donate it along WITH the 2$

Hey, we ARE college students. Don't ask for the impossible ;)

ghemminger
08-23-2007, 01:39 AM
These ARE ALL ASOME IDEAs...can someone create a yard sale website...I'll help out or run with it...if you'd like....!!!!

THIS COULD WORK Ffeellas

AlexAmore
08-23-2007, 01:48 AM
Sell your youngest child for Ron Paul day!

Jennifer Reynolds
08-23-2007, 02:20 AM
///

aknappjr
08-23-2007, 05:23 AM
Sept. 18 is Constitution Day. A good day to have events.

Charge $20 and have a pot-luck. Or have a barbeque and charge $20 for donations.

Call a few local bar and ask them if you can get a free drink for everyone if you bring 20 people to the happy-hour. Then collect $20 donations from everyone who comes and give them the free drink.

Brasil Branco
08-23-2007, 05:26 AM
Anyone have any cool ideas about how to raise $ for Dr. Paul that could be applied nation-wide?

I'm really hardcore into my German-American stuff so I've been waiting all year for Oktoberfest to roll around (September 22-October 7). For Oktoberfest, I'm going to have a party one night and try to get some of my fellow Ron Paulf riends in on this: For every beer I drink, $2 to the campaign. For every beer someone else drinks: $1. For all the other nights of Oktoberfest, I'm going to continue doing the $2 for each beer I drink. I expect that to add up to a few hundred over those 2+ weeks. If you can, you should hold a party during Oktoberfest.

What other holidays are between now and the primaries? Im trying to think of some for Halloween, etc.

Guess who's going to the real Oktoberfest! :D