PDA

View Full Version : C'mon Folks! This is all Great News!

georgiaboy
05-05-2008, 11:08 AM
Are you sensing it? We are approaching the tipping point.

Missouri, Nevada, Maine, New Jersey, Idaho, Montana, Alaska --- the list is constantly growing about where your impact is being felt! of course the news stories paint things as controversially as possible, but realize everywhere that party regulars are taking note, and it's impacting them on a personal level. Many, many, of these folks are dissatisfied (to say the least) with McCain. Your continued presence, your putting a face on the movement, your passion, your courage, your stand on principle -- all these things are working in the hearts and minds of your fellow establishment GOP'ers. Many will see and are at this very moment taking a fresh look at Ron Paul the man and the principles. Minds are being changed, hearts are being rekindled.

All you (us) grassroots folks, give yourselves huge pats on your backs!! You are awesome! Repeat it to yourself "I am awesome, I am awesome". It is true. Generations hence will talk about you.

I'm so impressed with all the incredible activity occurring at precinct, county, district, and state conventions all over this great land of ours in courageous pursuit of conservative ideals, peace, prosperity, and liberty! Not to mention all other activity where you've selflessly used your time, treasure, and talent in support of this cause!

Imagine how most of us, thousands of us all over this country, myself included, didn't know jack about this whole delegate selection process a few months ago, and now, here we are attending meetings, voting on resolutions, reading, learning, more actively involved in the political process than many of us ever thought we would be. The amount of (to use a dangerous word around here) collective knowledge and experience gathered by all of you is immeasurable!

We knew it would be difficult to right the ship, but I'm tellin' ya, it's moving. It's turning. At the local level, people's minds are being changed, impressions are being reevaluated. Dissatisfaction with McCain is not shrinking, it's growing. The more the leadership of the party is saying 'get behind McCain', the more their charade is being revealed. The lipstick is not staying on the pig. Why else would there be such calls for 'party unity', 'getting behind our man'? Why else would party officers at meetings and conventions be taking such strange and drastic actions as to have special meetings with Ron Paul supporters, adjourn conventions without warning, call delegates in for questioning, and even infiltrate our forums & meetups to try and dissuade us?? This is simply amazing, rarely if ever seen action being taking by party establishment.

Be proud, stand tall Ron Paul Revolutionaries! Now's not the time for shying away, now's the time to shine like never before. Wear your colors! Talk within your circles of influence. Buy and share copies of the Manifesto!

And be prepared for people to make a beeline to you to find out more about this whole revolution thing, freedom, the constitution. People want to know about it, want to have their concerns addressed, so polish up your responses.

Watch for it. Expect it. It is coming.

We are approaching the tipping point.

georgiaboy

idiom
05-05-2008, 11:15 AM
I think we are beginning to change things. The ongoing tirade of counter-propaganda we have been putting out is starting to sink in. I know a lot of people around me are starting to think for themselves and are questioning the prevalent political assumptions.

We need to keep it up, to keep the message spreading. We are changing the political landscape slowly but surely.

Aratus
05-05-2008, 12:01 PM
yes... i have a rEVOLUTIOnARy letter up! we are inside events!

Redmenace
05-05-2008, 01:59 PM
Shine on you crazy diamonds.

Thomas_Paine
05-05-2008, 02:22 PM
thank you Georgia boy, I couldn't agree more, your observations are appreciated.

liberteebell
05-05-2008, 02:39 PM
Good stuff, georgiaboy. After my district convention this past Saturday, I was wondering if we'd ever get through to them. Thanks for thinking and writing "outside the box". :cool:

Broadlighter
05-05-2008, 02:39 PM
What we're saying to the GOP leadership is, "What part of 'you've lost your way, don't you understand?'"

Keep it up!

ItsTime
05-05-2008, 02:43 PM
I mean what in this picture says Republican or Conservative?

http://yesterdayssalad.files.wordpress.com/2007/01/mccain_lieberman_hug.jpg

What we're saying to the GOP leadership is, "What part of 'you've lost your way, don't you understand?'"

Keep it up!

Jean
05-05-2008, 02:47 PM
I have see it with my own 2 eyes, felt it and know this is true in my tiny little part of the country! We are having an effect! Keep it up!

speech
05-05-2008, 03:04 PM
My local meet up disbanded and them remaining Paul delegates are now fighting. It seems some rather give up then fight.

Mahkato
05-05-2008, 03:15 PM
I had never caucused prior to February 5, 2008, and had only voted in two general elections (2000 and 2004). I voted for the very man who is currently stripping our Constitution down to its skivvies. He was the lesser of two evils, I figured.

I am now precinct chair.
I was a delegate to my district convention.
I am a delegate to my state convention.
I am now on the executive committee of my county GOP as the web site coordinator.
I have volunteered for the RNC in September.
I will be an election judge in November.

I'm not bragging by any means. I'm just saying that Ron Paul *really* changed my life around. Cured my apathy, as they say.

spacehabitats
05-05-2008, 03:19 PM
Thank you for the encouraging post.

torchbearer
05-05-2008, 03:22 PM
Were the first shots fired at the Louisiana Caucus?

Verad
05-05-2008, 03:55 PM
It's pretty funny that the major party that claims to champion free market capitalism and related ideas would be afraid of internal competition within the party. (:

Thomas_Paine
05-05-2008, 07:10 PM
ITSTIME
That photo is the funniest one I have seen of McCain yet.

UtahApocalypse
05-05-2008, 07:24 PM
The irony is that many Ron Paul Republicans are more versed on the issues, rules, and even GOP by-laws. I think this is what is scaring the 'elite' they know now that they can not pull the wool over OUR eyes, and that we will not silently let them decide and run things any longer. The Republicans that have been just following along, not knowing any other way are being awakened. They are remembering what the GOP was really about. We have started to awaken the sleeping giant.......

parke
05-05-2008, 09:40 PM
Our meetup is staying united and we plan on marketing Pauls ideas to gather more troops. This was a learning curve.. in 4 years after more war, inflation and illegals flooding our country, we will have the experience, knowledge and ambition like no other Presidential race in history.

Ill be damned if I dont fight for the rights of our children and our nation. I love America and I harbor no shame in my dedication to my fellow patriots.

'From time to time the tree of liberty will be watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants alike.'

America is worth fighting for. Iraq is not.

idiom
05-05-2008, 10:41 PM
Do not be forgetting we get to replace congress and another third of the senate in just two years.