PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul cannot support Obama's Foreign Policy.

Menthol Patch
05-05-2008, 04:54 AM
I cannot believe that Ron Paul said he supports Obama's Foreign Policy.

Doesn't he realize that....

1) Obama's just a democrat who is saying he wants to get out of Iraq for political purposes.

2) Obama would not bring all our troops home but would certainly keep thousands and thousands there to stay at the permanent military bases we have built.

3) Obama would not bring our troops home from around the world.

4) Obama's foreign policy is controlled by the CFR that would allow unlimited illegal immigration and support the North American Union.

5) Obama would continue to give tax payer dollars to other countries.

CoreyBowen999
05-05-2008, 05:02 AM
he was asked which he liked THE BEST. He could agree 2% on Obama and 1% on McCain and Hillary. Dosen't mean he supports them

specialkornflake
05-05-2008, 05:12 AM
Yeah, it's sad how easily a 10 minute interview can be misinterpreted. Ron Paul is very clear.

qh4dotcom
05-05-2008, 05:22 AM
You got it all wrong....Ron Paul does NOT support Obama's foreign policy

If you heard something like that, it's because Ron Paul was asked on CNN which of the three candidates had the better foreign policy...being forced to choose between 1 out the 3 he said "PROBABLY Obama".....there's a reason why he used the word "PROBABLY".

He even made it very clear after he mentioned Obama's name that it was NOT an endorsement.

Clean your ears and get the facts straight before you post crap like that.

westmich4paul
05-05-2008, 05:28 AM
I cannot even imagine that you got outta what he said that he actually supports Obama. He never said that, not even in a round about way. Next time listen a little more carefully.

Cinderella
05-05-2008, 08:06 AM
geez u all are viscious...it was a misinterpretation...give the guy a break

Paulitical Correctness
05-05-2008, 09:04 AM
geez u all are viscious...it was a misinterpretation...give the guy a break

Well the way I see it is Ron Paul supporters are all becoming like beat dogs. We'll put up with abuse for a little while, but eventually we're going to start showing our teeth, snapping, turning on people for various reasons - even if it's each other.

Maybe a shitty analogy, but point is...we're all high-strung now because of the bullshit we've encountered throughout this ordeal. Most of us are out of patience.

Cinderella
05-05-2008, 09:14 AM
Most of us are out of patience.

im sure youve heard "patience is a virtue";)

Dave39168
05-05-2008, 09:50 AM
I agree with OP. I wish Dr. Paul had been more explicit in stating his stance on Obama, or just not answered the question at all. Because although Obama might actually get us out of Iraq... we'll be heading straight into to Africa and other places to "end world poverty". He answered the question honestly and there was nothing wrong with his answer, but i am afraid it will be used against him. Obama will undermine our sovereignty and keep us spread out all over the world. Obama's policy is about an inch better than hillary's and a foot better than McCain's, but still a million light years away from nonintervention.

1000-points-of-fright
05-05-2008, 10:09 AM
Wolf: "If you had to pick one of those three right now, who would it be?"

Ron: "Well it would be a tough choice because I see them as all about the same. But I would think the one who would most likely keep us from expanding the war is probably Obama. But that doesn't mean that's an endorsement because he'd spend the money somewhere else and his voting record isn't all that great. But you asked me the question and I would say he would be slightly better on the foreign policy"

watch it for yourself. starts at 2:50 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULlIMbvY7P8

So there you have it. Again, using my shit sandwich analogy... Obama will probably make us finish eating this current shit sandwich but at least he probably won't make us eat another one.

Not support. Not even a compliment.

voytechs
05-05-2008, 10:23 AM
Watch it again dude:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ULlIMbvY7P8

kigol
05-05-2008, 02:52 PM
he was asked which he liked THE BEST. He could agree 2% on Obama and 1% on McCain and Hillary. Dosen't mean he supports them