PDA

View Full Version : We shouldn't worry about our reputation as Ron Paul supporters

dude58677
05-04-2008, 08:31 PM
We'll be called "lunatics" by the establishment no matter what we do and anything we do or say will only be used as an excuse to call us "lunatics". People calling us paulites or lunatics is just politics, let's ignore it and persist with our liberty agenda.

pinkmandy
05-04-2008, 08:36 PM
I agree. We should try to be as pleasant as possible in honor of Dr. Paul but in the end we still have a job to do.

Paulitical Correctness
05-04-2008, 08:37 PM
Ur one a them lizard folks I been hearin bout.

Tryin' to 'out' us as lunatics to give our enemy the upper hand.

Well screw you reptoid!

:eek:

dude58677
05-04-2008, 08:39 PM

Well screw you reptoid!

I didn't say we are lunatics. I am stating that is what people are saying about us and am advising everyone to ignore what the establishment is saying.

Paulitical Correctness
05-04-2008, 08:47 PM
I'm beginning to think that either A)Folks don't 'get' my sense of humor, or B)I just ain't all that funny

Shit. :(

Nate SY
05-04-2008, 08:50 PM
We need some snazzy slogan to turn "lunacy" into a positive.

Like the whole “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!” thing that Goldwater did. Turn a negative into a positive.

I get lunacy is a pretty hard one to turn positive though...

dude58677
I'm beginning to think that either A)Folks don't 'get' my sense of humor, or B)I just ain't all that funny

No, I am the one without the sense of humor. I'm usually serious about these threads. So don't take it personally.

Fields

C.) He is a Reptoid in Republican clothing.

rajibo
05-04-2008, 08:55 PM

Well screw you reptoid!

http://www.reptoids.com/images/MarketImages/Film_Video_Covers/V_deskinned.jpg

Paulitical Correctness
05-04-2008, 08:58 PM
No, I am the one without the sense of humor. I'm usually serious about these threads. So don't take it personally.

Joking aside, I agree. I don't mind the absurd labels we get - freethinking people have been ridiculed as far back as Plato.

Never give up, never surrender. Or something like that. :)

ronpaulitician
05-04-2008, 08:58 PM
Agree, I will not accept Galilei's fate, and spend my days in forced seclusion.

Highland
05-04-2008, 09:06 PM

Like the whole “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!” thing that Goldwater did. Turn a negative into a positive.

I get lunacy is a pretty hard one to turn positive though...

How about eccentric?!!! lol

Paulitical Correctness
05-04-2008, 09:10 PM
"What can you do against the lunatic who is more intelligent than yourself, who gives your arguments a fair hearing and then simply persists in his lunacy? "

Kludge
05-04-2008, 09:13 PM

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f337/darcitamaria/SeriousCat.jpg

dude58677
05-04-2008, 09:18 PM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f337/darcitamaria/SeriousCat.jpg

"You cannot be serious" John McEnroe

Omphfullas Zamboni
05-04-2008, 09:19 PM

Ron Paul supporters: a feisty, inexperienced, galvanized minority.