PDA

View Full Version : Remaining Primary States and Mike Huckabee.

123tim
05-04-2008, 08:19 PM
This is an idea for Ron Paul supporters in the remaining primary states to consider:

In Pennsylvania I had the feeling that a lot of people were going to vote for Mike Huckabee. This turned out to be the case. It's embarrassing to say that a lot weren't aware (my opinion) that he had dropped out.

On the day of the election I was wishing that there were signs out saying something like "Mike Huckabee is on the ballot but has dropped out of the race."
I was wishing that I had placed these signs in visible places at polling stations.

I was really surprised to learn tonight that Mitt Romney joins Mike Huckabee on the primary ballots of some remaining states.

Just something to think about. I wish that I had considered this before it was too late.

leonster
05-05-2008, 05:57 AM
But then wouldnt many of those people just vote for McCain?

I think McCain's 70% in PA was great, as a sign of 30% of Republicans rejecting him.

acptulsa
05-05-2008, 07:14 AM
A lot of Huckabee supporters cannot stomach McCain. Whether or not that translates into votes for Dr. Paul us up to us.

qh4dotcom
05-05-2008, 09:42 AM
But then wouldnt many of those people just vote for McCain?

I think McCain's 70% in PA was great, as a sign of 30% of Republicans rejecting him.

70% is way too many votes for him.

123tim
05-05-2008, 10:31 AM
70% is way too many votes for him.

I agree. My mission at this time is to get people to know and understand Dr. Paul's message. It would be really cool if people would get so tired of McCain that Ron Paul would get the majority of the remaining states. This would make people take notice of what he was saying.

Ron Paul only got sixteen percent in Pennsylvania. It wasn't enough. Most Pennsylvanians don't even know what percentage of the vote went to Ron Paul during our primary. Mike Huckabee won here. I'm sure that everyone thinks that he came in second.

I'm still telling Pennsylvanians about Ron Paul. We can't ever give up on doing this.