PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Invited to address 10Million Americans!!

denvervoipguru
05-26-2007, 01:23 AM
Listening to Coast to Coast AM right now and George Noorey said, when a caller suggested that he needed to have Ron Paul on the show, that Ron Paul had already been invited!

Dr. Paul needs to follow up on this right away! This show has AT LEAST 10 million listeners on any given night.

retrorepublican
05-26-2007, 01:49 AM
I'm speechless! This is amazing.

akalucas
05-26-2007, 02:16 AM
Here's a link to a quote by Noory regarding Ron Paul on May 16th. Man, I hope he accepts the invitation. http://votewritein.blogspot.com/2007/05/george-noory-asks-why-mainstream-media.html

KingTheoden
05-26-2007, 07:31 AM
Wow. This is a potentially enormous boost. George Noory is a good guy as far as I can tell and believes in giving people their chance to share their views to let the people decide. If he has on Ron Paul, the number of potential new supporters is striking.

johngr
05-26-2007, 09:04 AM
Will he be on before or after the alien from planet Niburu?

CurtisLow
05-26-2007, 09:30 AM
"I hope he accepts the invitation." Me too!

Therion
05-26-2007, 09:41 AM
Are any of the other candidates getting this kind of exposure?

JosephTheLibertarian
05-26-2007, 09:47 AM
MSM exposure..yes ... but this much pure grassroots support? NO.

Brandybuck
05-26-2007, 12:52 PM
Gawd I hope they don't start asking him about UFOs!

Phil M
05-26-2007, 01:09 PM
I don't like the sound of this... It'll just fuel the tinfoil hat accusations.

NMCB3
05-26-2007, 02:28 PM
I don't like the sound of this... It'll just fuel the tinfoil hat accusations.Maybe, but it will get him exposure to 10 million Americans. The very type of people who will be open to his message. I think he should do it, as long as they stick to serious issues (which they will) I don't see a problem. Like on a Ron Paul video I watched John Gibson said he goes on truther radio so that makes him a truther (Alex Jones Show) Then they flashed on the screen; "so what, he also appeared on FOX News, does that make him a fascist" ? :)

ksuguy
05-26-2007, 02:42 PM
I used to listen to the show occasionally back when Art Bell was the regular host. Sure a lot of the stuff on there is completely wacky, but they do have serious guests every once in awhile and it can be entertaining if you are up in the middle of the night.

Sure there is the risk that it will fuel the tinfoil hat stuff, but I don't know that the risk is any greater than going on the Alex Jones show. As long as Ron stays away from the UFO and conspiracy theory talk, it should be fine.

aravoth
05-26-2007, 02:48 PM
Will he be on before or after the alien from planet Niburu?

lawl!

angelatc
05-26-2007, 03:25 PM

My late mother-in-law was a devoted Art BEll fan and she voted, too.

slantedview
05-26-2007, 03:35 PM
My late mother-in-law was a devoted Art BEll fan and she voted, too.
Hmm, good point.

Anne
05-26-2007, 03:55 PM
He absolutely has to go on the George Noury show if he's serious about winning this. It's the #1 rated show in its time slot.

Thousands of truckers listen to the show as they drive cross country at night. All kind of workers who work the night shift listen to the show and not just conspiracy buffs. A lot of respected people have appeared on the show, from Willie Nelson to former astronauts.

Passing this up would be the same as declaring you weren't interested in winning the election.

If I found out that he turned this opportunity down I would remove the bumper sticker from my car and throw my support with someone who actually wanted to win.

Suzu
05-26-2007, 05:58 PM
He absolutely has to go on the George Noury show if he's serious about winning

I agree 110% - and I've never even listened to the show! I listened to Art Bell a few times, more than 15 years ago, but not since then. Friends tell me I should be listening now, but there's no station near me that plays it, and I don't stay up all night. If lots of truckers listen, that would be a great reason to be on there.

tnvoter
05-26-2007, 09:24 PM
It would be benefitial to make a brief appearance, but not a long one. Leave them wanting more!

Anne
05-26-2007, 09:54 PM
It would be benefitial to make a brief appearance, but not a long one. Leave them wanting more!

Why not a long one? This is the place he should spend an hour talking about his policies and beliefs. 10 million listeners who are open to libertarianism and you want it to be brief? :confused:

IrrigatedPancake
05-26-2007, 10:08 PM

If he does not get elected, we want the message that he, like we, believes in to get out so that even if someone is not going to lead us to greater freedom, the people will know where to go.

Korey Kaczynski
05-26-2007, 10:43 PM
Yeah, the show is kind of wacky, but this would be a great appearance because most of the people who listen probably don't even believe the shit, it's just entertainment.