PDA

View Full Version : AirForceTimes.com Report Dr. Paul Military Fundraising

tajitj
05-04-2008, 02:38 PM
http://www.airforcetimes.com/news/2008/05/army_militarydonors_050408w/

We soldiers of all branches need to be heard. The leadership has lost our way. Generals who believe this war is wrong have been forced to retire. I understand the president is commander in chief. But he needs some advise from the experts. Not just insider neocons like Cheney, Fife, Rumsfield, Wolfowitz and Rove.

Digg This Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/McCain_0085_Ron_Paul_Crushes_McCain_in_Military_Do nations

rpfan2008
05-04-2008, 02:53 PM
These donors gave the largest amounts to Rep. Ron Paul, the long-shot Republican candidate from Texas who has acknowledged defeat in the nomination process but continues to campaign, and Sen. Barack Obama, the Democrat from Illinois.

During the reporting period, Paul — a former Air Force surgeon who broke with his party to vote against the Iraq war — received the most military contributions, with $201,271.

Thats great atleast we are still getting untempered information.
Another piece

“To see two anti-war candidates getting more money from the people fighting the war or providing support for the war effort was surprising to us,” said Massie Ritsch, communications director for the Center for Responsive Politics.

ItsTime
05-04-2008, 02:59 PM
good ol fashion bump for this thread.

CurtisLow
05-04-2008, 05:28 PM
Nice!

angelatc
05-04-2008, 05:41 PM
Digg and favorite, right? I'm not much of a digger, but I inderstand that if it's favorited, the bury brigade can't muck with it as much.

Fields
05-04-2008, 06:43 PM
Sweet

Nate SY
05-04-2008, 07:43 PM
Army Times also had this exact article in the last paper we got... Thanks for posting I'd forgotten about it. There was even a nice little graph that showed Paul towering over the others.