PDA

View Full Version : Revolution: a Manifesto sold out on Amazon. Buy from barnesandnoble.com

jrich4rpaul
05-03-2008, 10:36 PM
Currently "The Revolution, A Manifesto" is 14th on BarnesandNoble.com

It's sold out on Amazon.com, so if you want the book sooner than 3 months I'd go to BarnesandNoble.com to help boost up it's sales rank there. It's rank is falling on Amazon and nothing can be done about it since it's out of stock.

MikeSmith
05-03-2008, 10:51 PM
edit: will be in stock at Amazon on May 20th

Mahkato
05-10-2008, 09:43 PM
Does anyone know ANYWHERE where it's still in stock? Even BooksAMillion is sold out now. Wal-Mart has the lowest price ($11.03) but they're sold out and don't say anything about if/when they're going to get more in.

Mahkato
05-10-2008, 09:44 PM
Okay, now B&N says they have it. They were out when I checked earlier. But they're $14.70 and I was planning on buying 10, so I'd like to get a better price.

newyearsrevolution08
05-10-2008, 09:50 PM
We are buying in bulk as well so we can make sure to have them in stock for the Revolution By Mail project that is about to start.

I think the publisher or printer or whoever is in charge needs to get mass amounts of the book printed because it is really going to get bought soon enough.

The thing with this book is that I think it really is the ONLY book that I would EVER buy multiple copies of and I feel many of you agree with me on that statement as well.