PDA

View Full Version : Obama people like Ron Paul?

freedom-maniac
05-03-2008, 12:51 PM
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/05/02/paul-not-ready-to-endorse-mccain-likes-obamas-foreign-policy/

I was reading the comments below this article by all the Obama sheep that patrol CNN, and it seems like for some reason, they are really enthusiastic about RP, and are glad he believes Obama will win and is the best of the three Senators running for President. Even some RP people are commenting about support for Obama.

Here's just a few of the comments:

Out of all the republicans he made the most sense!!
Obama/Paul 2008!
That would make an awesome ticket!!

I think is time to win the revolution on step at a time. Since foreign policy is are biggest step then Obama it is. I'm crossing lines and voting Obama.

Yes we can, one step at a time

If not Obama…then I would consider a vote for this guy….he's not your typical republican war monger…

Ron Paul believes in our Constitution as does Senator Obama. I would have voted for Paul if he would just have campaigned.

Now what is the significance of this you might ask? I don't normally care about the Yes We Can Sheep, but if Obama loses to Hillary, we might actually be able to get these guys on board. Can you imagine what that would mean for the Write-In campaign?

ItsTime
05-03-2008, 12:56 PM
we have a big tent. The best thing that could happen for our revolution is to have Obama win to show how big of a fraud he really is. Our numbers would begin to swell as former Obama supporters realize exactly what Obama stands for.

with that said, I am NOT voting for Obama.

RonPaulVolunteer
05-03-2008, 01:07 PM
I think we need to do something... hmmm...

Crap, domain is taken... I have been thinking of starting a website that would list all the election promises, with video sources, and hold it up as a candle to their Presidency. Let's see if they really DO overturn all the unconstitutional signing statements.

PromiseWatch.com and .org are taken, they we my first choices.

phree
05-03-2008, 01:23 PM
This is what I was saying HERE (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=1433584&postcount=28), which is from this THREAD (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=135638).

Unfortunately people are doing the usual thing and burying this article without really thinking.

smartguy911
05-03-2008, 01:33 PM
SURE HE LIKES OBAMA FOREIGN POLICY

BOTH OF THEM WANT TO MEET IRAN…..

I AM DEMOCRAT BUT WE HAVE TO THINK OF OUR NATIONAL

SECURITY….

HILLARY OR MCCAIN

this one is sure interesting. Maybe in the end it will be obama/paul vs hillary/mccain.???

123tim
05-03-2008, 01:36 PM
My uneducated opinion is that Hillary is going to ask Obama to be her VP (if she gets the nomination).

This is just a gut feeling based on the completely insane direction that our election process is going.

123tim
05-03-2008, 01:37 PM
this one is sure interesting. Maybe in the end it will be obama/paul vs hillary/mccain.???

I didn't see your post (before mine above) I like your idea better.

smartguy911
05-03-2008, 01:39 PM
My uneducated opinion is that Hillary is going to ask Obama to be her VP (if she gets the nomination).

This is just a gut feeling based on the completely insane direction that our election process is going.

yeah and mccain will prob go with Huckaboo