PDA

View Full Version : AOL Story References ronpaulforums.com

tajitj
05-03-2008, 11:44 AM
http://news.aol.com/political-machine/2008/05/03/if-ron-paul-wins-idaho-i-will-get-rp-tattoo/

'If Ron Paul Wins Idaho I Will Get A RP Tattoo'
by Tommy Christopher

On my right bicep, to be exact.

Operation: RonDemption is beginning to build up steam, at least among the Ron Paul community. To help things along, I am offering to do my part. If Ron Paul wins the Idaho Republican Primary, I will get a Ron Paul tattoo. It will be either "Ron Paul 2008" or the "Ron Paul Revolution" design. So if you want to see a lifelong Democrat sporting some Ron Paul ink, forward this story to everyone in your address book.

For those of you unfamiliar with Operation:RonDemption, click here for details. Here's the Cliff's Notes version:

The plan is simple. Any Democrats or Independents who didn't vote in February's Idaho Democratic Caucuses are eligible to vote in the Republican Primary on 5/27/08. Idaho is one of only a few open nominating contests left.

It wouldn't take much for the Democrats, aided by the Ron Paul Army, to put a serious dent in John McCain, especially considering the low turnout for the Dem caucus.
I have even mended fences somewhat with the Paul campaign's press office. After the jump, more on the campaign's reaction, some suggestions, and a roundup of Operation:RonDemption quotes.

The excitement over Operation:RonDemption is building. The next step is to enlist the aid of Idaho Democrats. In addition to emailing this story and posting the link wherever you can, I would suggest targeting forums at Idaho newspapers and other Idaho-specific websites. Also, any of you with blogs or who blog at sites like RedState or DailyKos, post blog entries about this daily. There are only a few weeks left to spread the word.

I have been in touch with the Ron Paul campaign, and although they have not made an official statement regarding Operation:RonDemption, they did post my article on the campaign's official blog. I will keep them posted as well. If they see support for Operation:RonDemption growing, they are likely to put some more muscle behind it.

A good next step would be to get some boots on the ground in Idaho. Click here to find out how you can help.

Here's some of what is being said about Operation:RonDemption:

From Nolan Chart:
The expected outcome? Christopher bills his scheme as "Operation RonDemption, the plan to give Ron Paul a state primary victory while damaging John McCain's campaign." However, he is lowballing expectations: "An attention-grabbing 20%+ finish is well within reach, and with some hard work, an outright victory for Dr. Paul is not impossible."

From Ron Paul Forums:
That's the second "Operation RonDemption" article he has written. Hope he keeps it up. And I love the title.

From Freedom 4um:
Operation RonDemption, meanwhile, continues to grow. Count me in.

From DailyKos:
It can't hurt Obama since only people who didn't vote in the D primary earlier this year are eligible to vote in this instance. It sends a clear message that McSame can't go taking votes for granted. And it does this by leveraging a candidacy that has already been reasonably successful at sewing the seeds of dissent among Rs. What's not to love about that...?

nate895
05-03-2008, 11:47 AM
I want to see this. Make it happen Idahoans.

HOLLYWOOD
05-03-2008, 12:09 PM
Ever notice the amount of people on the RonPaulForums,com site between MEMBERS and GUESTS? Sometimes it's 4 to 1 in GUESTS vs. Members!

I have friends tell me, who some, support democratic candidates (ARGH!), tell me they visit RONPAULFORUMS for information and commented on the intelligence and wealth of info.

Yes indeed... this RON PAUL board is becoming quite popular. I wonder if Wolf Biltzer, Anderson Cooper, Sean Hannity, and the rest of the Pandering for Money Media visit here/

Only the SYSADMIN can check the logs to see where the IP addresses originate from for LOGONs. As you know... we're are always monitored by the FEDERAL governments finest 3 letter Agencies!

constituent
05-03-2008, 12:12 PM
Only the SYSADMIN can check the logs to see where the IP addresses originate from for LOGONs. As you know... we're are always monitored by the FEDERAL governments finest 3 letter Agencies!

F.U.K.

them

smartguy911
05-03-2008, 12:13 PM
this is sure interesting. looking forward to may 27 now

The One
05-03-2008, 12:15 PM
Idaho? Idapimp!!! Sorry, couldn't resist.:o

Conza88
05-05-2008, 05:22 AM
Probably the smartest, hilarious, bitter, brilliant forums on the web, depending on the day. :)

mkeller
05-05-2008, 07:50 AM
I'd like to see that tatoo . . .

Conza88
05-05-2008, 08:42 AM
I'd like to see that tatoo . . .

http://ry2k.com/x/1/hardcorepatriot.jpg

Bruno
05-05-2008, 08:43 AM
Ever notice the amount of people on the RonPaulForums,com site between MEMBERS and GUESTS? Sometimes it's 4 to 1 in GUESTS vs. Members!

I have friends tell me, who some, support democratic candidates (ARGH!), tell me they visit RONPAULFORUMS for information and commented on the intelligence and wealth of info.

Yes indeed... this RON PAUL board is becoming quite popular. I wonder if Wolf Biltzer, Anderson Cooper, Sean Hannity, and the rest of the Pandering for Money Media visit here/

Open comment to lurkers, especially those with three letters in their agency:

"I LOVE our Country and DISTRUST our Government. I support only non-violent methods of restoring our Constitutional Rights." :)

The One
05-05-2008, 08:54 AM
http://ry2k.com/x/1/hardcorepatriot.jpg

I really wish he would have just pulled his sleeve up.:eek: