PDA

View Full Version : "Ronulans win one Maine national delegate slot…so far."

Jeremy
05-03-2008, 08:58 AM
Ronulans win one Maine national delegate slot…so far.

With balloting complete in the first congressional district, it appears that of the three available slots, Ron Paul supporters have picked up one delegate. Ron Collins, a former state rep and Kerri Prescott, a current state representative were “McCain approved” candidates and won two of the seats. The third seat went to Patrick Eisenhardt, who has been identified as a Ron Paul supporter.

The second district delegates went to Senator Lois Snowe Mello, Phil Roy, and Scott Kauffman all “McCain approved”.

Maine Republicans will be selecting 12 more delegates later in the day.

http://www.politickerme.com/wallyedgeme/1476/ronulans-win-one-maine-national-delegate-slot-so-far

Aratus
05-03-2008, 09:27 AM
:D... !!!... oh my!!! here come the ron~ul~:eek:ans!!!...

freedom-maniac
05-03-2008, 09:39 AM
"Ronulans"? What ever happened to "Paultards"? These neo-cons have quite a misunderestimated vocabulary.

Aratus
05-03-2008, 09:42 AM
this is a trek reference... you see in classic startrek... the romulans had a cloaking devise...and
the federation could not see them coming...evidently for a ronulan to be on board...mccain is 1 down in his totals despite my ex-gov mitt showing the maine republicans some speechifying!!!

Aratus
05-03-2008, 09:44 AM
want me to go into how bill shatner looked when he slipped onto the romulan vessel?
he was made up with those pointy ears you usually see on leonard nimoy's mr. spock!!!!

freedom-maniac
05-03-2008, 09:44 AM
I have to say, I'm proud that I didn't get that reference.

Jeremy
05-03-2008, 09:45 AM
"Ronulans"? What ever happened to "Paultards"? These neo-cons have quite a misunderestimated vocabulary.

i dont think hes necessarily a neocon, but he is in the media, no? =p

and he just responded:

Look, get over the nickname. It is not meant to be disrespectful. I'm just trying to get updates for the folks that have no idea what is going on - and probably won't find anywhere else.

W

Aratus
05-03-2008, 09:45 AM
gentleman mitt still wants to be a veep or a potus. he did spend about 42 million on his own potomac fever!

Jeremy
05-03-2008, 09:47 AM
gentleman mitt still wants to be a veep or a potus. he did spend about 42 million on his own potomac fever!

he's following the pattern mccain did

he'll run in 2012, am i right?

But he'll be crushed because real conservatism will rise up in the 4 yrs of Obama or Clinton

TER
05-03-2008, 09:49 AM

But he'll be crushed because real conservatism will rise up in the 4 yrs of Obama or Clinton

QFT

Aratus
05-03-2008, 09:52 AM
you see capt'n kirk when under the romulan cloaking devise then is beemed onto the romulan vessel because he cleverly let bones and nurse chapel graft him some vulcan ear tips... he then was able to blend in happily. this all is from a classic trek episode most trekkies know by heart!

unlike the ronulan, our very own "stevemartin" in the first 15 to 30 minutes of the convention
had this exchange with the chair of the convention. someone today has let a ron paul video
be aired. so maybe "stevemartin' has quite a story to tell. problem is, romulan cloaking devises
can be readily had in certain sci~fi quarters close to the vistiors deck of B5 for a song!!!!

Aratus
05-03-2008, 09:56 AM

if he's speaking to MAINE republicans and both bush and mccain let him...
oh my gawwwssshhh... he's off and running. i only hope his four sons
wrestle the family check-book from him quickly the next time...! maine was in
for a treat! my ex-governor going into high matinee idol rhetorical gear!
i should caution! mitt though 60 is still sorta photogenic and he knows it!
want me again to re-bump the thread about this newton,mass fellow
who chronicled his voting flipflops? its a read! mitt does flipflop...happily!

ronpaulitician
05-03-2008, 10:22 AM
You know, every delegate we get on top of what the MSM projected Paul's delegate total to be is a very welcome victory for the cause of freedom. Go, Revolution!