PDA

View Full Version : If Ron Paul becomes President...Can the Secret Service...

eleganz
05-03-2008, 02:55 AM
Can the Secret Service actually protect Ron Paul from....you know what?

Obviously, people don't want RP in office but when the day comes, people will want him OUT one way or another, can we trust our own secret service?

I am signing up to take a bullet for our Champion of the Constitution.

qh4dotcom
05-03-2008, 03:48 AM
Ron Paul has got good instincts....a Secret Service agent who has no intentions of protecting him wouldn't stand a chance of being accepted by him.

and as you said...there are people that are so loyal to Ron Paul...they would never betray him.

majinkoola
05-03-2008, 04:30 AM
If RP became president, you'd have hundreds of people like myself, loyal to him, signing up immediately.

freedom-maniac
05-03-2008, 04:55 AM
You know the secret service's original duty was to stop counterfeiters. Maybe he can just send them all to the Fed.

thuja
05-03-2008, 05:55 AM
If RP became president, you'd have hundreds of people like myself, loyal to him, signing up immediately.
and thousands like myself feeling very fond and grateful to hundreds like yourself.:)

FindLiberty
05-03-2008, 06:13 AM
count me in.

CurtisLow
05-03-2008, 07:57 AM
You would think if the Secret Service and FBI were doing there job correctly the Bush family and a lot of there close friends would be behind bars now for treason they have committed against America. No one in those offices has the balls to say or do anything right for the USA.

BuddyRey
05-03-2008, 09:31 AM
Can the Secret Service actually protect Ron Paul from....you know what?

Obviously, people don't want RP in office but when the day comes, people will want him OUT one way or another, can we trust our own secret service?

I am signing up to take a bullet for our Champion of the Constitution.

The Secret Service is exactly who we don't want put in charge of protecting RP. Observe...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY02Qkuc_f8

kigol
05-03-2008, 09:52 AM
Ron Paul has got good instincts....a Secret Service agent who has no intentions of protecting him wouldn't stand a chance of being accepted by him.

:)

NEPA_Revolution
05-03-2008, 09:56 AM
Honestly, If I were Ron, the only expansion of government I would consider is a new security detail.

flames2dust77
05-03-2008, 11:14 AM
The Secret Service is exactly who we don't want put in charge of protecting RP. Observe...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY02Qkuc_f8

QFT

I think alot of people have been concerned for Dr. Paul's safety at one time or another. I wasn't too worried after super Tuesday because things died down a bit. BUT, now...with the way things are going with the book, state conventions, etc....That concern is creeping back in. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way.

forsmant
05-03-2008, 11:17 AM
Maybe we could seduce Chuck Norris to our side. He has done so well protecting the border.

humanic
05-03-2008, 11:29 AM

and thousands like myself feeling very fond and grateful to hundreds like yourself.:)

:D

RonPaulVolunteer
05-03-2008, 01:00 PM
My God, I'm a New Zealander, and "I" would gladly take a bullet for him, no question, no hesitation.

kombayn
05-03-2008, 01:44 PM
You would think if the Secret Service and FBI were doing there job correctly the Bush family and a lot of there close friends would be behind bars now for treason they have committed against America. No one in those offices has the balls to say or do anything right for the USA.

It's a lot harder than you think for the Secret Service and FBI to get an actual case on the Bush Administration. I'm sure they've looked into the Bush Administration but it's not going to get passed the higher ups and there is no way in hell the Supreme Court Justice that Bush elected would pass any cases against their employer, "Mister Dubbya Jr.".

Once Ron Paul wins the Presidency, it'll be fair game! Especially with who he elects in the Supreme Court Justice. He'll level a full investigation on the Bush Administration and find out what crimes they committed.