PDA

View Full Version : Why aren't we welcoming Biden or Dodd supporters?

Knightskye
05-02-2008, 08:38 PM
They're missing from the list, not that there are any complaints, but what the heck?

The One
05-02-2008, 08:39 PM
They had supporters?

DrYongrel
05-02-2008, 08:39 PM
Because they've been supporting Obama and Clinton for 4 months.

Knightskye
05-02-2008, 08:46 PM
Because they've been supporting Obama and Clinton for 4 months.

So why don't we empty the "Welcome (Republicans)" list, since they're all supporting McCain? Well, maybe not Tancredo, I think he was supporting Romney, but I don't know what he's doing now. But it says:

Welcome Huck, Mitt, Rudy, Fred, Tancredo & Hunter Supporters

So that sort of contradicts the reason you just gave me. :cool:

brandon
05-02-2008, 08:48 PM
Because Biden did 9/11

Aratus
05-03-2008, 06:34 AM
seriously? biden's potus run totals may have folded in kucinich's direction, and between
a contest of chris dodd up against mike gravel, trust me on this... gravel is wittier and sexier!

Aratus
05-03-2008, 06:45 AM
as a person who MAY have pulled a lever for teddy kennedy at least four times in my life...
and the same goes concerning senator john kerry... my vestigal remnants of democrat
mind~frame thought~memes have me trying not to roll on the floor laughing! chris dodd is
also overpowered by joe lieberman's career, although he's the son of a senator from
connecticut. in my own semi-humble baystater opinion, dodd and biden people usually are
sore tempted to pull a lever for nader. this lack of a fulsome vociferous welcome is not
so shuddersome! ron paul has at least co-sponsored bills with dennis kucinich. biden is
a nice guy, and of course in a heated "them dems" race, he finnnnnishhhes either last or near
to last. had he more political moxie, he would have edged al gore aside long ago! with
dodd, his stature is partially his solid "dem" DNA... he's almost up there with the kennedys!

Kludge
05-03-2008, 11:02 AM
So why don't we empty the "Welcome (Republicans)" list, since they're all supporting McCain? Well, maybe not Tancredo, I think he was supporting Romney, but I don't know what he's doing now. But it says:

So that sort of contradicts the reason you just gave me. :cool:

Romney was fairly conservative, I think we picked up a number of supporters when he dropped out (certainly not on these abrasive libertarian forums).

Kotin
05-03-2008, 11:08 AM
i was a biden supporter.

Aratus
05-03-2008, 11:16 AM
i stand corrected. there is a valid reason for having biden people welcomed!
gore and nader eclipsed all else recently. mike gravel traveling over to the
libertarians was quite a surprise. i agree that assuming biden people are happy
with this choise of either ms. hillary or mr. barack begs 2012 questions, and yes,
i can get snarky. i also can concede that joe biden is a great patriot! he is not
at this point getting to any epithany like mike gravel's recent one that i know of...

Knightskye
05-04-2008, 10:29 PM
i was a biden supporter.

Welcome to the forums. :rolleyes:

123tim
05-05-2008, 04:58 AM
i was a biden supporter.

Yes. Welcome!

KCandler
07-21-2008, 07:06 PM
I'm from Delaware, does that count?

Knightskye
07-21-2008, 09:10 PM
I'm from Delaware, does that count?

It would if the problem was that we hadn't welcomed people from Delaware. ;)

muzzled dogg
07-21-2008, 09:12 PM
did someone just say biden "did" 9/11

torchbearer
07-21-2008, 09:16 PM
there are no virtual welcome mats.
you don't get here solely by invite, but also by web searches.
Inquiring minds will find a treasure trove here. The people who wish to remain ignorant, will make no effort to be here.
So- we have no biden or dodd supporters here, why? The Question gives you the answer.

Knightskye
07-22-2008, 12:18 PM
there are no virtual welcome mats.

Oh really?

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9491/virtualwelcomematzn1.jpg

(Tried using the IMG tags, but the picture didn't show up.)

acptulsa
07-22-2008, 12:23 PM
Because they didn't want to enlarge that area just to include all the candidates that threw hats in the ring? Because the odds are very good that Hillary had to lose or Obama had to disgust them before they got around to us?