PDA

View Full Version : My response to a McCain fundraising letter I received

NCGOPer_for_Paul
05-02-2008, 06:12 PM
John McCain 2008
PO Box 7802
Merrifield VA 22116-9562

Dear Senator McCain,

I am in receipt of your fundraising letter dated April 18, 2008. As a grassroots Republican leader, you can be rest assured I WILL NOT be supporting your campaign for President. You will be extremely lucky if you even receive my vote in November. Frankly, Senator, your actions, votes, demeanor, and behavior sicken me. You are the farthest thing from what you claim. You are not what the Republican Party stands for and your ideas are not where the Republican Party should go.

I represent the Taft/Goldwater/Reagan wing of our party. This is the wing that believes in less government, more personal liberty, a humble foreign policy, and respect for the individual. Sir, where in any of your ideas do you adhere to anything that Reagan believed?

I pray for party unity. However, I wish a REPUBLICAN would be our nominee, not someone who has gone against his party more often than not. I want someone who will protect our borders as our nominee. I want someone who has a clue when it comes to the economic issues facing this nation as our nominee. Most of all, I want a nominee who was selected by REPUBLICANS, not a bunch of independents and Democrats in New Hampshire and South Carolina.

Your letter arrives at a strange time for North Carolina. Our primary is May 6th. There are three other candidates on the ballot, plus uncommitted. Your refusal to support the North Carolina Republican Party over A STATE GOVERNOR RACE has MANY here questioning your loyalty and your leadership. How dare you attack Ms. Linda Daves and conservatives in the State party! But, for you, its just par for the course.

So, as a grassroots Republican, I am urging all conservatives in the State of North Carolina to vote for Ron Paul or uncommitted to stop your destruction of conservatives and the conservative movement within the GOP.

Sincerely,

Kenneth W. Nelson

Cowlesy
05-02-2008, 06:16 PM
EXCELLENT letter.

Made me feel bad all I do is send the fundraising envelope back with a RP Liberty Card.

Did you get the picture of him and Bush?

...I still haven't decided what to do with it.

The One
05-02-2008, 06:20 PM
If I get one of these letters, I'm going to take a dump in the envelope and mail it back. I don't have time to write a long letter, but I think a nice steaming turd will send a message.

Jeremy
05-02-2008, 06:21 PM
It is more difficult for us than the conservatives back in the day. At least you knew who was really conservative because the non-conservatives didn't want to be called that or associated with it. Now we're up against fakers.

NCGOPer_for_Paul
05-02-2008, 06:23 PM
EXCELLENT letter.

Made me feel bad all I do is send the fundraising envelope back with a RP Liberty Card.

Did you get the picture of him and Bush?

...I still haven't decided what to do with it.

Thanks. This is my response to that piece. I have no idea what I'm going to do with that picture either.

It takes balls of steel to ask for $200 like he did.

Considering my usual contribution to the RNC is about $100 a year, they must figure that only 50% of RNC donors will give anything.

RonPaulGuyEastWA
05-02-2008, 06:50 PM
If I get one of these letters, I'm going to take a dump in the envelope and mail it back. I don't have time to write a long letter, but I think a nice steaming turd will send a message.

It will probably be cold by the time it arrives.:eek:

ItsTime
05-02-2008, 06:55 PM
Great freaking letter! I have yet to get a letter from McCain, however I have asked 5 times to be taken off his email mailing list and am still getting his updates.

I think if I get one of those fund raiser letters I will send a note like yours back with a check for 2 cents.

flames2dust77
05-02-2008, 06:57 PM
i love your letter! kudos!

soapmistress
05-02-2008, 07:23 PM
I sent him my Monopoly money.

"Here's some fake money for a fake Republican!"

Mahkato
05-02-2008, 07:32 PM
Mail him Ron Paul's book, with a $100 check taped to the third-last page, face down.

SeanEdwards
05-02-2008, 07:33 PM

People like you are the reason postal workers go postal.

:D

sophocles07
05-02-2008, 07:37 PM

Make it happen!

malkusm
05-02-2008, 07:40 PM
I sent him my Monopoly money.

"Here's some fake money for a fake Republican!"

You win this thread.

soapmistress
05-02-2008, 07:49 PM
Make it happen!

I'm sorry, but YOUTUBE IT!!!! WAHAhahaha