PDA

View Full Version : Got Minutes? - Help the Ted Terbo Congressional campaign

tangent4ronpaul
05-02-2008, 06:11 PM
National Calling program for the Ted Terbo Congressional campaign.

Ted Terbo needs your help in the next few days. About a third of his district votes by absentee ballots that are mailed out on the 5th and a large percentage of these are cast and sent in immediately. If you have free anytime minutes or an unlimited calling plan and are willing to help get another freedom candidate into the House (Congress), please visit his site and get a script and read through the additional information. The script is fairly open as to what you say, so become a little familiar with the candidate. Then download a batch of names and numbers to call. Each batch is of 50 and you can get up to 8 lists per day.

http://terbocongress.org/phone/

This is crunch time for his campaign, so please help get Dr. Paul some help in the House to support our issues.

Finally, please send this message to other groups that might be willing to help in the effort.

Thanks,

Nathan

The One
05-02-2008, 06:13 PM
What is up with these names???? Ted Terbo....David Gay....B.J. Lawson.....

nate895
05-02-2008, 06:14 PM
While he will be more like Paul Broun than Ron Paul, W will support Tom McClintock in that race.

brandon
05-02-2008, 06:14 PM
His name is actually Terbolizard. lol

malkusm
05-02-2008, 06:20 PM
This guy is legit, has a great website, and looks like he's running against chumps....I wish him the best.

nate895
05-02-2008, 06:21 PM
This guy is legit, has a great website, and looks like he's running against chumps....I wish him the best.

McClintock isn't bad from what I remember when I lived in California.

tangent4ronpaul
05-02-2008, 07:50 PM
He's on the level and one of our candidates. The people he's running against are carpetbaggers.

-n