PDA

View Full Version : mdh on CNN just now!

mdh
05-02-2008, 04:20 PM
You could totally see my hand holding a sign standing behind the dude with the drum. He was a cool guy. I remember trash-talking cops with him and another dude and then he's like, "oh, btw, I'm a cop." He was cool, though. ;)

Ron Paul: "I believe in unity in the Republican party, but unity is secondary to what we believe in. If we unify behind something that isn't Republican, then that's counterproductive."

The caption "Ron Paul has still not dropped out of the GOP race for president."

This was on Wolf Blitzer just now.

IRO-bot
05-02-2008, 04:21 PM
That Caption pissed me off.
Why couldn't it just say

"Ron Paul still in the race for the GOP nomination"

The One
05-02-2008, 04:22 PM
Or how about a caption that said, "mdh's hand makes appearance"

MelissaWV
05-02-2008, 04:25 PM
Jeez someone gets excited and someone's always gotta be there to be a wet blanket :rolleyes:

Just let him have his few seconds of excitement and happiness and it'll soon be gone as people bump more pressing matters. I think it's still damned cool, and if it were me I'd be excited too.

mdh
05-02-2008, 04:25 PM
Or how about a caption that said, "mdh's hand makes appearance"

Oh come on, your lack of fun is just annoying. It's exciting to see your activities making the news!

So, The One, what have you done for Dr. Paul lately that has made the national news?

The One
05-02-2008, 04:28 PM
Oh come on, your lack of fun is just annoying. It's exciting to see your activities making the news!

So, The One, what have you done for Dr. Paul lately that has made the national news?

Well, my foot was in a video of RP at his recent book signing. Part of my knee made an appearance also.

mdh
05-02-2008, 04:30 PM
Well, my foot was in a video of RP at his recent book signing. Part of my knee made an appearance also.

Was it in the national news media? :p