PDA

View Full Version : For old times sake #2: Good old FOX News bash

crazyfacedjenkins
05-02-2008, 03:37 PM
I was just watching oufoxed for the 50th time and just as much as the first time I saw it, my blood was boiling and I was about to punch a hole in the wall. So for old time's sake, lets hear some FAUX news rants!!

Kotin
05-02-2008, 03:39 PM
Brit Hume is the most bland, droning, irritating, frankenstein face having son of a jackal.

and fuck you frank.

The One
05-02-2008, 03:40 PM
Pentagon correspondent Brett Baier is solely responsible for getting me to look into the truth movement, which is what eventually led to me waking up. I'll never forget him reporting on the day they released the 9/11 footage from the pentagon. He kept saying, "You can see the plane flying into the building. This should put the conspiracy theories to rest."

Only one problem....you couldn't see any fucking plane!!!!!!!!!!! It was like someone was standing in front of me saying, "Who are you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes?" Very 1984-ish.

Prior to that day, I was a brainwashed, Fox News-loving, loyal, neocon. It would never have even crossed my mind to give any credit to 9/11 conspiracy theories. I thought it was all shit that was made up by crazy left-wing liberal Bush-haters.