PDA

View Full Version : Red State Blogger receives copy of "Revolution - A Manifesto"

Adam Smith
05-02-2008, 03:31 PM
I sent a copy of "Revolution" to all six of the National Delegates and alternates elected at my Congressional District Convention. One of the Delegates who happens to blog at Redstate.com and on his own blog, Southernappeal.org, received his copy of "Revolution - A Manifesto" today and blogs about it
Here:

http://www.southernappeal.org/index.php/archives/2594

and here:

http://www.redstate.com/redhot/feddie/2008/may/02/ill_give_the_ron_paul_people_this_much_they_sure_a re_persistent#comment

If you comment, please be courteous. His impression of RP supporters generally is that we are 'kooky.' Or that's what he said during a conversation with a several people at our Convention before I informed him, "You know, I'm a Ron Paul supporter."

At least he called me "kind" in his post (sort of). See below:

"I'll give the Ron Paul people this much, they sure are persistent"
Filed under: Election 2008
By Feddie (Email) @ 12:50 pm
So, I get back from the gym today to find a package on my desk from Amazon. Now, I love getting packages from Amazon, but I hadn't ordered anything, so I was baffled as to what it could possibly be.
Well, I opened the box, and guess what some kind (albeit misguided) soul had sent me?
Yep.
I don't recognize the lady's name, but I am guessing that: (1) I met her at the GOP congressional district convention I recently attended; or (2) she learned that I was elected a delegate to the national GOP convention, and is trying to persuade me to vote for Ron Paul. That, of course, ain't gonna happen.
In fact, as it stands, I am bound to vote for Mike Huckabee, who won the Georgia GOP primary. That suits me just fine. He was my first choice, and McCain doesn't really care what the final tally is, so long as he wins on the first ballot (which he will).
In any event, I wonder whether my receiving this book is an isolated event, or if the Paul folks are purchasing their fearless leader's book for every national delegate.
Are there any other national delegates out there who have received Paul's book as a gift?"

DrYongrel
05-02-2008, 03:36 PM
Way to take initiative!

amy31416
05-02-2008, 03:43 PM
That's pretty freakin' great.

LEK
05-02-2008, 03:47 PM
Now if this person will open his mind and read it...it isn't about Ron Paul, Huckabee, or McCain person! Think!

Jeremy
05-02-2008, 03:53 PM
redstate really doesnt like paul =o

i dont think they like Huck either

Magicman
05-02-2008, 03:55 PM
I sent a copy of "Revolution" to all six of the National Delegates and alternates elected at my Congressional District Convention. One of the Delegates who happens to blog at Redstate.com and on his own blog, Southernappeal.org, received his copy of "Revolution - A Manifesto" today and blogs about it
Here:

http://www.southernappeal.org/index.php/archives/2594

and here:

http://www.redstate.com/redhot/feddie/2008/may/02/ill_give_the_ron_paul_people_this_much_they_sure_a re_persistent#comment

If you comment, please be courteous. His impression of RP supporters generally is that we are 'kooky.' Or that's what he said during a conversation with a several people at our Convention before I informed him, "You know, I'm a Ron Paul supporter."

At least he called me "kind" in his post (sort of). See below:

"I'll give the Ron Paul people this much, they sure are persistent"
Filed under: Election 2008
By Feddie (Email) @ 12:50 pm
So, I get back from the gym today to find a package on my desk from Amazon. Now, I love getting packages from Amazon, but I hadn't ordered anything, so I was baffled as to what it could possibly be.
Well, I opened the box, and guess what some kind (albeit misguided) soul had sent me?
Yep.
I don't recognize the lady's name, but I am guessing that: (1) I met her at the GOP congressional district convention I recently attended; or (2) she learned that I was elected a delegate to the national GOP convention, and is trying to persuade me to vote for Ron Paul. That, of course, ain't gonna happen.
In fact, as it stands, I am bound to vote for Mike Huckabee, who won the Georgia GOP primary. That suits me just fine. He was my first choice, and McCain doesn't really care what the final tally is, so long as he wins on the first ballot (which he will).
In any event, I wonder whether my receiving this book is an isolated event, or if the Paul folks are purchasing their fearless leader's book for every national delegate.
Are there any other national delegates out there who have received Paul's book as a gift?"

GENIUS!

Bruno
05-02-2008, 04:03 PM
Now if this person will open his mind and read it...it isn't about Ron Paul, Huckabee, or McCain person! Think!

Why would they do that? It's much easier to criticize someone's views when you don't understand them.

Jeremy
05-02-2008, 04:05 PM
i like how the redstater.comers say we tried to take over NV and are doing the same elsewhere

really? last i remembered we beat mccain in NV

rpfan2008
05-02-2008, 04:12 PM
wow thats great

I hope it makes a difference, at least people will check why its a bestseller

Fields
05-02-2008, 04:32 PM
Great read.

kigol
05-02-2008, 04:44 PM
:cool: