PDA

View Full Version : Maria Cino is organzing the RNC!!

PaulB
05-02-2008, 02:43 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Cino

Do you know who she is?

She has a very special relationship with Bush and is a hardcore McCain supporter.

She also happens to be organizing the RNC.

She seems to think this convention is going to be a cake walk, lets show her up in Sept and show the nation who the true leader of the Republic is!

Bradley in DC
05-02-2008, 02:48 PM
She spoke at a local DC GOP event here, can't remember which. She came across as an able administrator not ideologically oriented. I sensed no great personal animosity towards us from her, FWTW, more of a getting the trains to run on time type, helping out the party, etc. I didn't actually talk to her personally or anything.

mdh
05-02-2008, 02:56 PM
I don't see anything here that yells "special relationship with Bush"... can you give us a source for that?

FreeTraveler
05-02-2008, 03:12 PM
I don't see anything here that yells "special relationship with Bush"... can you give us a source for that?

Everybody knows they have huge orgies at the White House for the RNC and the NeoCons. :D

New York For Paul
05-04-2008, 09:39 AM
She may have been from New York. She may have been a staff member with Cong. Paxon. She was definitely at the National Republican Congressional Committee in 1994.

Danke
05-04-2008, 09:52 AM
Everybody knows they have huge orgies at the White House for the RNC and the NeoCons. :D

I don't think women are invited to those, though.