PDA

View Full Version : Obama right now just stated he will overturn ALL unconstitutional signing statements

RonPaulVolunteer
05-02-2008, 11:47 AM
Looks like Ron Paul is brushing off on him.

He is speaking in Munster, IN. It was on CNN.

ARealConservative
05-02-2008, 11:51 AM

Obama's entire platform is unconstitutional - so why would I trust him on this?

crazyfingers
05-02-2008, 11:51 AM
and replace them with his own?

RonPaulVolunteer
05-02-2008, 11:54 AM

?? Who said anything about trusting him...

The One
05-02-2008, 11:54 AM
He right now just stated it??? I wonder if he will state something else tomorrow, the day after today!!!!

Kade
05-02-2008, 11:56 AM

BRUSHING OFF ON HIM!??!

I said that was his position since day one...

*sigh*:mad:

fletcher
05-02-2008, 11:57 AM
The problem is that Obama doesn't know what unconstitutional means.

ARealConservative
05-02-2008, 12:00 PM

unconstitutional means unpopular to your base for most politicians.

Kotin
05-02-2008, 12:01 PM

in all fairness he was a professor of constitutional law.

but i agree with the sentiment, i dont think he will be an ally.

Kade
05-02-2008, 12:11 PM
unconstitutional means unpopular to your base for most politicians.

You are correct.

Highland
05-02-2008, 12:12 PM
I hope he will be an ally...he needs to attract the Independents and RP philosophy is truth. If he is a man of God...you will know the truth when it is spoken. His and Ron's campaigns have been compared often and RP could help. I just want someone to realize what Dr. Paul was saying, hopefully someone popular so others will listen. We still have Lou Dobbs ignoring Ron and finally GB spoke about voting for Dr. Paul. BO would do well to see why Dr. Paul was such a success...if he hasn't already! Both men have a central focus on Iraq and did not or would have not voted for the war....HillaryCain both voted for it and defend it. Our Foreign policy is #1 and both Obama and Paul agree there. No one can be just like Dr. Paul...but maybe he will try leaning and learning from Dr. Paul!

Cinderella
05-02-2008, 12:34 PM
lmfao....this is about as true as when Bush said he wouldnt nation build and police the world.....ITS BULLL SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIT....i hate obama....talk about sheep in wolfs clothing!!

fletcher
05-02-2008, 12:38 PM
in all fairness he was a professor of constitutional law.

Which makes it quite ironic. Constitutional law to him isn't about following the constitution, its about inventing 'interpretations' to get what you want from it. How anyone could believe a piece of paper is living I will never know.

crazyfingers
05-02-2008, 12:40 PM
Which makes it quite ironic. Constitutional law to him isn't about following the constitution, its about inventing 'interpretations' to get what you want from it. How anyone could believe a piece of paper is living I will never know.

It is living in a way. It's called the amendment process. The "problem" is Consitutional amendments are difficult to pass -- for a reason. It's much easier for politicians to just do what they want and ignore the proper avenue for changing the Consitution.

Highland
05-02-2008, 12:44 PM
unconstitutional laws are rarely challenged and there is no consequence to enforcing them. Therefore the lawmakers are almost rewarded for sliding unconstitutional stuff in.

Kade
05-02-2008, 12:45 PM
unconstitutional laws are rarely challenged and there is no consequence to enforcing them. Therefore the lawmakers are almost rewarded for sliding unconstitutional stuff in.

And "conservatives" continue to place in powerful "executive" style Supreme Court Justices.

Highland
lmfao....this is about as true as when Bush said he wouldnt nation build and police the world.....ITS BULLL SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIT....i hate obama....talk about sheep in wolfs clothing!!

Hating is not good for the Spirit!:D

bander87
He is probably trying to get the hardcore support that RP has by copying RP's ideas. Won't work!

newyearsrevolution08
05-02-2008, 12:51 PM
agreed and if the sheep NOW want to pretend like they want the constitution the they can have obama. I have no clue what happened to THINKING in this country but it serves all of these sheeple right whenever this place does go down due to our mismanagement of what once was an amazing country that protected OUR rights and kept the government OUT of our business as it should be.

Truth Warrior
05-02-2008, 12:52 PM

"When you care enough to steal the very best." Whatever pander, that the rubes just might buy.

Talk is cheap.
Political talk is even cheaper.
Political talk during an election year, cheaper still.
Political talk during an election year, by a candidate running for office, on the campaign trail. Here pull the other one too.
Political talk during an election year, by a Democrat candidate, running for office, on the campaign trail, desperately competing for every possible vote, against a Clinton. Forgetaboudit.

spiteface
05-02-2008, 12:55 PM
OMG, I've never heard a hack politician say anything like this during an election!!!

FreeTraveler
05-02-2008, 12:57 PM
And who's going to decide which ones are Unconstitutional? Obama is McCain in blackface. Hilliary is McCain in a skirt.

The One
05-02-2008, 01:06 PM
And who's going to decide which ones are Unconstitutional? Obama is McCain in blackface. Hilliary is McCain in a skirt.

McCain is Hillary with a ding-dong. Oh wait, I think Hillary has a...........

Truth Warrior
05-02-2008, 01:09 PM
McCain is Hillary with a ding-dong. Oh wait, I think Hillary has a........... girlfriend?

Cinderella
05-02-2008, 01:12 PM
hitlery has a pimp...along with every crooked politician...his name is Rockefeller

freedom-maniac
05-02-2008, 01:17 PM
but i agree with the sentiment, i dont think he will be an ally.

Obama is like the Islamic Radicals we gave WMDs to during the '80s. He'll help us bloody up the Russians (Hil and Mac), but it will come back to bite us in the rear.

I do believe Obama to be the "least bad" of the three Senators running for President though.

IRO-bot
05-02-2008, 01:20 PM
This is ironic and funny to me.

I trust when Ron Paul says he would oversturn all unconstitutional statesments. I believe him. Ron Paul's degree = Baby Doctor.

When Obama says it. I think it is shady and will be used for certain gains.
Obama's degree = Constitutional Lawyer. (correct me if I am wrong)

Weird huh. Why can't I trust Obama? Maybe it's his lack of a voting record.

dirknb@hotmail.com
05-02-2008, 01:28 PM
I hope he will be an ally...he needs to attract the Independents and RP philosophy is truth. If he is a man of God...you will know the truth when it is spoken. His and Ron's campaigns have been compared often and RP could help. I just want someone to realize what Dr. Paul was saying, hopefully someone popular so others will listen. We still have Lou Dobbs ignoring Ron and finally GB spoke about voting for Dr. Paul. BO would do well to see why Dr. Paul was such a success...if he hasn't already! Both men have a central focus on Iraq and did not or would have not voted for the war....HillaryCain both voted for it and defend it. Our Foreign policy is #1 and both Obama and Paul agree there. No one can be just like Dr. Paul...but maybe he will try leaning and learning from Dr. Paul!

Snap out of it. Obama is an Insider, Big Government, Globalist puppet. He's just paying lip service to the Constitution in an attempt to dupe even more people. Sounds like it may be working on you. He doesn't give a rat's ass about the Constitution.

Libertytree
05-02-2008, 02:04 PM
Three letters sum up the other candidates, CFR. Bought and paid for... scum traitors!

CAKochenash
05-02-2008, 02:12 PM
Perhaps he is speaking this way because the congressional district he is in(IN-1), has about 250 active Ron Paul supporters.

Of these supporters, we have 2 of them running a State House campaign, on Paul's platform.

You can visit our candidates at:

http://www.johnson19.com/

http://www.olson4rep.com/

:D:D:D:D:D

Joseph Hart
05-02-2008, 02:51 PM
unconstitutional to obama is eating anything but fried chicken.

The One
05-02-2008, 02:57 PM

Damn, my posts are sometimes random and frequently worthless....but rarely both at the same time.

Kade
05-02-2008, 02:57 PM

What is that suppose to mean?

The One
05-02-2008, 02:59 PM
What is that suppose to mean?

You have to ask?

Kade
05-02-2008, 02:59 PM
You have to ask?

Yes, actually, enlighten me.

The One
05-02-2008, 03:00 PM
Yes, actually, enlighten me.

Stereotypes regarding black people and their fondness for fried chicken.........

Kade
05-02-2008, 03:01 PM
Stereotypes regarding black people and their fondness for fried chicken.........

I wanted to hear it from him. :o

The One
05-02-2008, 03:02 PM
I wanted to hear it from him. :o

My bad....I thought you seriously didn't know, which was somewhat perplexing.:o

ItsTime
05-02-2008, 03:04 PM
You mean like the one the news keeps showing? Obama playing basket ball? Obama IS a walking stereotype.

The One
05-02-2008, 03:08 PM
Where's yongrel to hijack a thread when you need him?

CAKochenash
05-02-2008, 04:00 PM

OMG, i think i just shat myself.

Rhys
05-02-2008, 04:22 PM
Our Constitution?

RSLudlum
05-02-2008, 04:28 PM
Does he even realize what a task that undertaking would be?? He would have to appoint a cabinet position to go through all the previous signing statements and pick out the ones unconstitutional; seems like that task could take up the entire first year of the presidency ;)

maybe he could appoint RP to that cabinent position :D

dirknb@hotmail.com
05-02-2008, 04:32 PM
If Obama becomes President he'll do exactly as he is told by the people who have put him in the position he is in now. If he actually started trying to restore the Constitution the people who are really in charge would start feeding him bullet tacos.

kigol
05-02-2008, 04:39 PM
i suppose that is a good thing

Joseph Hart
05-02-2008, 04:43 PM

To see a starbucks across the street from a starbucks is a white area. To see a popeyes across the street from a popeyes, is a black area... Literally resides in the Bronx.

amy31416
05-02-2008, 04:49 PM
http://microscopiq.com/images/mushroom-clown-ps3.jpg

Knightskye
05-02-2008, 04:51 PM
Uhh... who cares?

Voted to renew the Patriot Act. I don't care what he does with signing statements.

IRO-bot
05-02-2008, 06:38 PM
http://microscopiq.com/images/mushroom-clown-ps3.jpg

Yay for the mushroom clown.

pcosmar
05-02-2008, 06:57 PM
Obama right now just stated
And tomorrow he will state something else.
The problem starts with listening to anything he says. Hr will lie, he will pander.
He will say anything.
Why would anyone here be listening to his crap?

angelatc
05-02-2008, 07:01 PM

Hillary said the same thing. But they're both going to be "deciders" about which powers to retain.

The whole concept of an executive branch lawmaker in the form of a signing statement, flies in the face of the Constitution.

ItsTime
05-02-2008, 07:02 PM
he is getting ready to ask Ron Paul to be VP

angelatc
05-02-2008, 07:03 PM

Exactly. Making something far more complicated than it was intended to be does not make you an expert It makes you an idiot.

Give me liberty
05-02-2008, 07:03 PM
He is saying this to get votes.

Zera
05-02-2008, 07:06 PM
How can he say this when it's been evident in his voting record that he has voted for unconstitutional bills?

dirknb@hotmail.com
05-02-2008, 09:47 PM
How can he say this when it's been evident in his voting record that he has voted for unconstitutional bills?

Because he's bullshitting.

Highland
05-02-2008, 10:43 PM
Snap out of it. Obama is an Insider, Big Government, Globalist puppet. He's just paying lip service to the Constitution in an attempt to dupe even more people. Sounds like it may be working on you. He doesn't give a rat's ass about the Constitution.

Even Dr. Paul said Obama would likely be the next President....I just hope he learned a thing or two from Dr. Paul....that is all. And he seems to like constitutional law...so a natural fit really.

Highland
05-02-2008, 10:48 PM
he is getting ready to ask Ron Paul to be VP

Nope...probably Edwards with a RP Economic advisory position.:D

humanic
05-02-2008, 10:51 PM
A lot of wisdom in this thread...

Three letters sum up the other candidates, CFR. Bought and paid for... scum traitors!

If Obama becomes President he'll do exactly as he is told by the people who have put him in the position he is in now. If he actually started trying to restore the Constitution the people who are really in charge would start feeding him bullet tacos.

Uhh... who cares?

Voted to renew the Patriot Act. I don't care what he does with signing statements.

hitlery has a pimp...along with every crooked politician...his name is Rockefeller

QFT x 5

Obama's wife is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), and Obama himself has spoken there (http://obama.senate.gov/img/051101_cfr_non_proliferation.jpg).

If you don't understand the significance of this organization, please read the following essay by G. Edward Griffin (http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=griffin+ron+paul&sitesearch=):
Part 1: The Chasm (http://www.freedomforceinternational.org/pdf/futurecalling1.pdf)
Part 2: Secret Organizations and Hidden Agendas (http://www.freedomforceinternational.org/pdf/futurecalling2.pdf)
Part 3: Days of Infamy (http://www.freedomforceinternational.org/pdf/futurecalling3.pdf)
Part 4: The War on Terrorism (http://www.freedomforceinternational.org/pdf/futurecalling4.pdf)
Part 5: An Idea Whose Hour Has Come (http://video.google.com/url?docid=6015291679758430958&esrc=sr1&ev=v&len=5017&q=idea%2Bwhose%2Btime&srcurl=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo.google.com%2Fvideoplay%3 Fdocid%3D6015291679758430958&vidurl=%2Fvideoplay%3Fdocid%3D6015291679758430958% 26q%3Didea%2Bwhose%2Btime%26total%3D606%26start%3D 0%26num%3D10%26so%3D0%26type%3Dsearch%26plindex%3D 0&usg=AL29H20_QDZxhTLRxTnUYrZjTjXRVEVqjQ)

Obama's foreign policy advisor is Zbigniew Brzezinski. Besides the facts that he is a Bilderberg Attendee, close associate of Henry Kissinger, and formerly sat on the CFR's Board of Directors, Brzezinski co-founded the Trilateral Commission (http://www.augustreview.com/issues/globalization/the_trilateral_commission:_usurping_sovereignty_20 07080373/) with David Rockefeller, another central figure in the CFR.

“The Trilateral Commission is international and is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States. The Trilateral Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power – political, monetary, intellectual and ecclesiastical.”
- Barry Goldwater, in his book With No Apologies (1979), p. 280

Mike Ruppert gives a lecture on Zbigniew Brzezinski:
PART 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qsDjUWKOHQ
PART 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I65v_B5trGs

Much of the information from that lecture can also be found in this article:
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/zbig.html

The video of the full lecture, which also features an exclusive interview with Ron Paul, can be viewed here:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7726031384917866364&q=cia+connection&total=353&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Obama is like the Islamic Radicals we gave WMDs to during the '80s. He'll help us bloody up the Russians (Hil and Mac), but it will come back to bite us in the rear.

Ironically, Brzezinski is the one who armed those Islamic radicals.

From Democracy Now! (http://www.democracynow.org/2008/1/3/vote_for_change_atrocity_linked_us) [1/3/08]:

ALLAN NAIRN: Well, Obama’s top adviser is Zbigniew Brzezinski. Brzezinski gave an interview to the French press a number of years ago where he boasted about the fact that it was he who created the whole Afghan jihadi movement, the movement that produced Osama bin Laden. And he was asked by the interviewer, “Well, don’t you think this might have had some bad consequences?” And Brzezinski replied, “Absolutely not. It was definitely worth it, because we were going after the Soviets. We were getting the Soviets.” Another top Obama person--

AMY GOODMAN: I think his comment actually was, “What’s a few riled-up Muslims?” And this, that whole idea of blowback, the idea of arming, financing, training the Mujahideen in Afghanistan to fight the Soviets, including Osama bin Laden, and then when they’re done with the Soviets, they set their sights, well, on the United States.

ALLAN NAIRN: Right. And later, during Bill Clinton’s administration, during the Bosnia killing, the US actually flew some of the Afghan Mujahideen, the early al-Qaeda people--the US actually arranged for them to be flown from there to Bosnia to fight on the Muslim/NATO side.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/6/68772847_0c7ec4471c.jpg?v=0
http://www.irak.pl/Stop/bin-Laden-Brzezinski300.jpg
FYI: This is alleged to be Osama bin Laden in the picture with Brzezinski. The basis of this allegation is that the Village Voice Newspaper printed the larger photo with the caption saying "former friends" and the context of the article being about Osama bin Laden, this suggested that the photo is of Osama bin Laden and Zbigniew Brzezinski. Also, the picture looks like bin Laden. This doesn't mean that this photo, or the smaller one, is definitely Osama. The Village Voice's choice of printing the photo may have been misleading, I haven't been able to verify for sure.

majinkoola
05-02-2008, 11:07 PM
Even Dr. Paul said Obama would likely be the next President....I just hope he learned a thing or two from Dr. Paul....that is all. And he seems to like constitutional law...so a natural fit really.

Probably the most left leaning professor who promoted the most unconstitutional economic ideas was the professor of constitutional law at my university. It means nothing, except for the fact that he's good at warping the Constitution to fit his views.

I'm getting really annoyed with the Obama love on here. His rhetoric might be near Dr. Paul on some issues but his voting record proves otherwise. I wish someone would compile the votes that both Dr. Paul and Obama made. I would be surprised if 20% were the same.

Zera
05-02-2008, 11:11 PM
Probably the most left leaning professor who promoted the most unconstitutional economic ideas was the professor of constitutional law at my university. It means nothing, except for the fact that he's good at warping the Constitution to fit his views.

I'm getting really annoyed with the Obama love on here. His rhetoric might be near Dr. Paul on some issues but his voting record proves otherwise. I wish someone would compile the votes that both Dr. Paul and Obama made. I would be surprised if 20% were the same.

Pretty sure the Obama hate is actually quite high. Doesn't mean we like his rivals, just that the "three front runners" all suck.

humanic
05-02-2008, 11:19 PM
I wish someone would compile the votes that both Dr. Paul and Obama made. I would be surprised if 20% were the same.

I can get you halfway there:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=334x10842

You know Paul's record, so I guess that gets you all the way there, actually. :)