PDA

View Full Version : Why Doesn't Ron's Official YouTube Channel Talk About The Book?

rational thinker
05-02-2008, 10:25 AM
The official Ron Paul YouTube channel youtube.com/ronpaul2008dotcom, which has over 50,000 subscribers, doesn't have a video about "The Revolution: A Manifesto." Instead, it was released under a new one, youtube.com/ronpaulforliberty . Why would the official campaign do this if it were sure to be a big hit on the first channel? Many supporters whom have subscribed to his channel probably don't know about the book yet and this could've helped.

New York For Paul
05-02-2008, 10:32 AM
You would think if the rumor is that Ron Paul campaign will donate to a Ron Paul publishing company that they would put the book on the channel.

rational thinker
05-02-2008, 12:27 PM
bump

evilfunnystuff
05-02-2008, 12:47 PM
The official Ron Paul YouTube channel youtube.com/ronpaul2008dotcom, which has over 50,000 subscribers, doesn't have a video about "The Revolution: A Manifesto." Instead, it was released under a new one, youtube.com/ronpaulforliberty . Why would the official campaign do this if it were sure to be a big hit on the first channel? Many supporters whom have subscribed to his channel probably don't know about the book yet and this could've helped.

i hadnt even thought of that

Razmear
05-02-2008, 12:56 PM
It probably has something to do with campaign finance laws.

Ron Paul set up a new YouTube channel for the book (and other stuff?) at:
http://www.youtube.com/RonPaulforLiberty

eb

rational thinker
05-02-2008, 01:01 PM
I don't know, it just seems like this campaign hasn't been able to capitalize on anything, AT ALL! They keep blowing the best chances to promote Ron in anyway. I'm fed up with this fucking shit.