PDA

View Full Version : Quick update on all my involvements

DjLoTi
08-22-2007, 09:11 AM
Bands4RonPaul @ myspace was run by a guy named Joel. He is having problems with his eyesight, so as of yesterday I now control the myspace "Bands4RonPaul". He gave it to me because of my experience in music and because I own RonPaulradio.

Ron Paul radio is going to have a homepage update sometime soon, probably today. We're also going to have a meetup release and a formal press release by the end of this week.

We're going to be broadcasting from the TX straw poll. We've also got 2 music events happening on Saturday, and I plan to be broadcasting the BBQ bash on Sunday. Unfortunately, I've been so busy, I haven't lined anyone up for that yet. lol

Also, just as a side note, nothing confirmed or for sure, but I'm working on what could be the biggest political support move in history. I can't go in detail about that, but we're talking huge. Hopefully I can get all parties on the same page, and we can do this massive, massive event.

And right now I'm at work, my real job, so I can't do any of this stuff while I'm here.... but... I get off in a few hours... I started at 5am..lol... fun. yeah. I know

So that's all. I feel like such a big player ;)

beermotor
08-22-2007, 09:28 AM
Is there any way that you can have a separate channel broadcasting the music at the shows? It'd be cool to get a live show broadcast...

JAHOGS
08-22-2007, 09:29 AM
so is the big news your talking about a meet up for all parties to support RON PAUL or is it a big endorsement?

mdh
08-22-2007, 09:36 AM
I heard you are going to be broadcasting live from the Erie, PA event on Saturday. I've been working with those guys and they host with me. Good stuff. :)

DjLoTi
08-22-2007, 09:41 AM
The broadcast of the music at the events is up to the people running it. If they do a direct feed, then it'll be all music, no talk. I don't know how it's going to happen lol... but hey. It's happening

And yeah, the Erie PA is one of the things we're doing :) the other is going on in Brooklyn, NY

The big event is too crazy and dynamic to explain without actually explaining it. Plus, it's not for sure. But we'll see....

Bryan
08-22-2007, 10:19 AM
Great job on picking up the Bands4RonPaul - keep us posted on the details for everything. The Texas Straw Poll is starting to look really good...

Sematary
08-22-2007, 10:21 AM
Bands4RonPaul @ myspace was run by a guy named Joel. He is having problems with his eyesight, so as of yesterday I now control the myspace "Bands4RonPaul". He gave it to me because of my experience in music and because I own RonPaulradio.

Ron Paul radio is going to have a homepage update sometime soon, probably today. We're also going to have a meetup release and a formal press release by the end of this week.

We're going to be broadcasting from the TX straw poll. We've also got 2 music events happening on Saturday, and I plan to be broadcasting the BBQ bash on Sunday. Unfortunately, I've been so busy, I haven't lined anyone up for that yet. lol

Also, just as a side note, nothing confirmed or for sure, but I'm working on what could be the biggest political support move in history. I can't go in detail about that, but we're talking huge. Hopefully I can get all parties on the same page, and we can do this massive, massive event.

And right now I'm at work, my real job, so I can't do any of this stuff while I'm here.... but... I get off in a few hours... I started at 5am..lol... fun. yeah. I know

So that's all. I feel like such a big player ;)

Can you please mention the pledges I created for distributing fliers at major events on ronpaulradio?

ronpaulhawaii
08-22-2007, 10:28 AM
The big event is too crazy and dynamic to explain without actually explaining it. Plus, it's not for sure. But we'll see....

Oh, it's for sure, and it will be as big as we all can make it:D

(dont know whats wrong with my browser, I hope this doesn't double post)

ghemminger
08-22-2007, 10:54 AM
Keep it up DJ..your a great Asset to the Ron PAul Campaign!

UtahApocalypse
08-22-2007, 11:06 AM

Yes, This should be something very huge. Nationwide you could say ;)