PDA

View Full Version : Copy of sexual harrassment lawsuit against falafel-boy Bill O'Reilly

The One
05-01-2008, 05:08 PM
Since O'Reilly is such a douchebag, why don't we take this time to reflect on his fetish for rubbin' boobs with a falafel.........:D:D:D

Enjoy.......

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1013043mackris1.html

The One
05-01-2008, 05:38 PM
bump....c'mon this is good stuff if you haven't seen it before.

You won't believe the stuff this ass-clown actually said.

The One
05-01-2008, 07:08 PM
No takers, huh? Nobody else enjoys seeing O'Reilly humiliated and exposed as a hypocrite as much as I do? I wish the really juicy stuff had been printed on the front page of every newspaper in the country, but I guess falafel-boy is powerful enough to prevent that from happening.

amy31416
05-01-2008, 07:24 PM
I couldn't stomach reading 20+ pages of O'Reilly's perversions. It puts too many bad images in my head and I have nightmares as it is.

I already know he's a sick fuck.

sophocles07
05-01-2008, 07:32 PM
Yeah, that's a lot to read. I'll just go ahead and assume the worst.

Bruno
05-01-2008, 07:33 PM
No takers, huh? Nobody else enjoys seeing O'Reilly humiliated and exposed as a hypocrite as much as I do? I wish the really juicy stuff had been printed on the front page of every newspaper in the country, but I guess falafel-boy is powerful enough to prevent that from happening.

Didn't read the article but I enjoyed his "exposure" for who he is when this came out.

Perry
05-01-2008, 07:39 PM
I think Ron Paul would say innocent until proven guilty. Even to O'Reilly.

The One
05-01-2008, 07:50 PM
I think Ron Paul would say innocent until proven guilty. Even to O'Reilly.

Falafel-boy is guilty of plenty.....I feel no obligation to give him the benefit of the doubt about anything. Does he give RP and his supporters the benefit of the doubt, or does he call us kooks?