PDA

View Full Version : Mancow

alexlcameron
08-22-2007, 06:23 AM
My GF just told me that the Dr. was on Mancow?? Anyone have this

alexlcameron
08-22-2007, 06:28 AM
Apparently Mancow stated that Ron was great but can not win... He did say he was making another contribution to the campaign however...

billv
08-22-2007, 08:52 AM
Then why is he donating? I wish radio hosts would stop saying that. They're just saying that, in my opinion, to save their goofy asses with their more neoconservative buddies.

Slugg
08-22-2007, 09:09 AM
Then why is he donating? I wish radio hosts would stop saying that. They're just saying that, in my opinion, to save their goofy asses with their more neoconservative buddies.

It's unpopular to be the guy who says, "We can do this IF we get together and work!"

Mind you, that's the grassroots motto in a nutshell; but that axiom isn't 'mainstream.' Which is why Grassroots rarely take off....but I think we may be seeing something different this cycle. Win or lose, Ron Paul's message will be undeniable.....When the primaries are over, the dust clears. Regardless of who 'wins' Everyone will have to acknowledge that Ron Paul was indeed a viable and serious candidate.

r3volution
08-29-2007, 12:50 PM
,,,,,]

stevedasbach
08-29-2007, 01:40 PM

Sadly, I see a lot of solid Ron Paul supporters saying that they don't think he can win, but they support him anyway.

We have to convince ourselves that Ron Paul can win before we can effectively convince others.

To everyone (not the person quoted above): I'm convinced he can win -- how about you?

JPFromTally
08-29-2007, 01:49 PM
I've always liked Mancow. He's very entertaining.

I was dissapointed when he fell for the neo-con line but I think he's coming around. He's definetely not a "Bush can't do anything wrong" type.

Mort
08-29-2007, 01:54 PM
Wow, I'm suprised Mancow is supporting him. Mancow is/was pro Iraq war.

MicroBalrog
08-29-2007, 03:31 PM
Wow, I'm suprised Mancow is supporting him. Mancow is/was pro Iraq war.

Pro-war Paulites exist. I am one.

Zeeder
08-29-2007, 03:42 PM
Pro-war Paulites exist. I am one.

I convinced a guy today that Ron Paul was the true conservative choice . I still think he is pro war, but he agrees on almost everything else.
The war is just an issue like any other. You can support someone who's overall views will make the country better.

My bumper sticker also came into today, so yay!