PDA

View Full Version : Another 9/11?

justinc.1089
04-30-2008, 09:44 PM
Check this out, someone on my friend's list on myspace just posted this in a bulletin:

http://www.ronpaulwarroom.com/?p=9704

I have never been on Ron Paul War Room before, and it seems that there is a lot of conspiracy stuff over there, but do you think there is a legit reason for people to be thinking this could happen tomorrow?

AzNsOuLjAh27
04-30-2008, 10:04 PM
its a good enough reason to go into iran.

Fyretrohl
04-30-2008, 10:05 PM
Could this be what the RonPaul.com site is referring to?

Rangeley
04-30-2008, 10:06 PM
There is no legitimate reason to believe it. And no, that is not what the countdown is referring to. It is very likely referring to the opening of some sort of PAC. If you recall, Huckabee had a similar countdown before he opened up his "Huck PAC."

justinc.1089
04-30-2008, 10:08 PM
Yeah I'm thinking its the most logical argument for a conspiracy attack theory I have ever seen. I'm not a truther either btw. The similarities are very creepy to me, I mean look at them:

9/11---- Mayday perhaps? I saw someone mention that in another thread on here
Military drills or exercises--- Same tomorrow
Reason to go to Iraq (kind of)---- Reason to go to Iran

Plus I remember people, especially Glenn Beck, mentioning this stuff again and again in the news, like chemical weapons, hitting a big bridge, Seattle, and some other stuff like this is describing, almost conditioning people to expect another terrorist attack to look like what this is talking about.

Gosh I hope I'm not just reading stuff conspiracy theorists are ranting about now.... I mean they have been saying more attacks were going to happen for like forever.

Fyretrohl
04-30-2008, 10:14 PM
I get to have some fun...So, let me run with my crazy conspiracy theory. :P

slacker921
04-30-2008, 10:17 PM
well now.. they certainly don't mind associating that theory with Ron Paul now do they? ..

Rangeley
04-30-2008, 10:19 PM
This is definitely the most compelling case... at least since the warnings that food prices would skyrocket last Sunday... and that the world would completely combust as a negatively charged meteorite passed close to earth causing a plasma Armageddon in late January.

But hey, at least this one has a relatively short expiration date. By this time tomorrow we will know it had nothing to it. When John Titor showed up around 2000 as an alleged time traveller, it wasnt until 2006 that we could really consider his story disproven. So I suppose we are lucky.

humanic
04-30-2008, 10:19 PM
do you think there is a legit reason for people to be thinking this could happen tomorrow?

Yes.

I have never been on Ron Paul War Room before, and it seems that there is a lot of conspiracy stuff over there

Writing it off as "conspiracy stuff" until now is why you aren't able to judge whether or not there are legitimate reasons for concern about tomorrow. Please, open your mind, do some serious research, get the facts (not theories) about false-flag terrorism, and you will be able to judge these things for yourself in the future.

justinc.1089
04-30-2008, 10:20 PM
well now.. they certainly don't mind associating that theory with Ron Paul now do they? ..

What do you mean, by putting it on ron paul war room?

I really hope that for some reason this struck a nerve with me and I'm just being paranoid, but this is giving me a feeling that its somehow right unlike other conspiracy garbage I have seen.

justinc.1089
04-30-2008, 10:22 PM
This is definitely the most compelling case... at least since the warnings that food prices would skyrocket last Sunday... and that the world would completely combust as a negatively charged meteorite passed close to earth causing a plasma Armageddon in late January.

But hey, at least this one has a relatively short expiration date. By this time tomorrow we will know it had nothing to it. When John Titor showed up around 2000 as an alleged time traveller, it wasnt until 2006 that we could really consider his story disproven. So I suppose we are lucky.

Haha yeah isn't it nice for a prediction theory to have a short timespan for once?

Paulitical Correctness
04-30-2008, 10:22 PM
The real doom comes when the LHC is activated.

!!

justinc.1089
04-30-2008, 10:25 PM
Yes.

Writing it off as "conspiracy stuff" until now is why you aren't able to judge whether or not there is a legitimate reason for concern about tomorrow. Please, open your mind, do some serious research, get the facts (not theories) about false-flag terrorism, and you will be able to judge these things for yourself in the future.

When I say "conspiracy stuff" I'm referring to the absolute garbage out there like weather manipulation, faking the moon landing, politicians being aliens, and killer planets about to fly by and such. And I have looked into the 9/11 conspiracy theories before, but its like impossible because the "conspiracy stuff" junk is mixed in with it, like nonsense about planes being edited in over missiles by the news media and stuff like that. So its really hard to even find a decent, solid theory from the start to end being put out by truthers.

eric_cartman
04-30-2008, 10:29 PM
i wouldn't put too much faith in this prediction. there have been many times over the last 7 years when people put together a lot of evidence to suggest that a false flag terrorist attack was eminent. there are drills all the time all over the country. however, it's still possible that one of these times, they will actually pull off the awaited attack... but similar claims have been made for years, all of which have proven to be false alarms... so i wouldn't get too worked up about this.

flames2dust77
04-30-2008, 10:31 PM
eh. i haven't even heard about this. I'll go check it out. There is prob nothing to it. There never is when ppl are "expecting" something to happen. We shall see.

TruePatriot44
04-30-2008, 10:43 PM
I highly doubt an attack tomorrow. However, I wouldn't put it past al-qaeda to stage an attack sometime after next September but before the presidential ballot. We've seen them before try to impact upcoming political races, such as in Spain. They will want to drive support towards McCain so he continues U.S. involvement in the middle east that will eventually bankrupt the United States.

humanic
04-30-2008, 10:43 PM
When I say "conspiracy stuff" I'm referring to the absolute garbage out there like weather manipulation, faking the moon landing, politicians being aliens, and killer planets about to fly by and such. And I have looked into the 9/11 conspiracy theories before, but its like impossible because the "conspiracy stuff" junk is mixed in with it, like nonsense about planes being edited in over missiles by the news media and stuff like that. So its really hard to even find a decent, solid theory from the start to end being put out by truthers.

Okay, I get you. And yes, you are right: researching 9/11 is a minefield of disinformation. The first time I tried I got frustrated and kind of got away from it for a while. The second time around I really committed to it, and soon I realized that there is an unbelievable amount of documented facts that prove complicity by criminal elements within the U.S. government beyond a reasonable doubt without getting into baseless speculation. Unfounded theories are a dime a dozen, so it is essential to keep an open but skeptical mind and always demand proof. I always advise people to simply become an "educated 9/11 historian", nothing more nothing less.

Alawn
04-30-2008, 10:48 PM
I highly doubt an attack tomorrow. However, I wouldn't put it past the CIA to stage an attack sometime after next September but before the presidential ballot. We've seen them before try to impact upcoming political races, such as in Spain. They will want to drive support towards McCain so he continues U.S. involvement in the middle east that will eventually bankrupt the United States.

Fixed that for you ;)

humanic
04-30-2008, 11:21 PM
I highly doubt an attack tomorrow. However, I wouldn't put it past al-qaeda to stage an attack sometime after next September but before the presidential ballot. We've seen them before try to impact upcoming political races, such as in Spain. They will want to drive support towards McCain so he continues U.S. involvement in the middle east that will eventually bankrupt the United States.

Obama and Hillary will do the same thing.

pinkmandy
04-30-2008, 11:29 PM
I don't know. According to the article:

Opportunity to plant explosives in guise of plain sight construction project:
At the end of last month, the Alaska Way Viaduct (in which an explosion is to trigger this double deck freeway’s collapse in the drills) was closed for an entire weekend for an “inspection” despite the fact an inspection occurred just months prior. It is common knowledge that multiple reports exist of the shutting of entire floors on the weeks and months leading up to September 11th in both of the twin towers (potentially by Controlled Demolitions Incorporated, which is only one of five companies in the world that could have implemented this controlled demolition AND was hired for the cleanup of the WTC).

So they could be preparing and planting stuff tomorrow? I don't know. If they were going to do it, I'd think they would use targets that we're aware of, kwim? I've seen this similar info in 3 different places, it's floating around the tubes. Wouldn't they want a certain level of secrecy or at least surprise?

acptulsa
05-01-2008, 06:17 AM
So they could be preparing and planting stuff tomorrow? I don't know. If they were going to do it, I'd think they would use targets that we're aware of, kwim? I've seen this similar info in 3 different places, it's floating around the tubes. Wouldn't they want a certain level of secrecy or at least surprise?

I think they're looking the wrong direction. I was worried about Seattle for a bit yesterday (I have people there) but then I realized that on 9/11 they held the exercises on the opposite end of the country from where the attacks happened. So, all those trained people and all that material was as far from where it was needed as it could be.

If $#!+ is going to happen this week, I think Seattle may be the safest place on earth. Hope so...

LittleLightShining
05-01-2008, 06:26 AM
I think they're looking the wrong direction. I was worried about Seattle for a bit yesterday (I have people there) but then I realized that on 9/11 they held the exercises on the opposite end of the country from where the attacks happened. So, all those trained people and all that material was as far from where it was needed as it could be.

If $#!+ is going to happen this week, I think Seattle may be the safest place on earth. Hope so...You know, acp, I always appreciate your posts. This is an excellent point.

acptulsa
05-01-2008, 06:28 AM
You know, acp, I always appreciate your posts. This is an excellent point.

Thank you. Yours are good reads too.

justinc.1089
05-01-2008, 10:33 AM
Well so far it looks like a normal day, and I'm starting to feel dumb for getting concerned over a conspiracy theory article now. I figured I was just being paranoid yesterday, because usually I wouldn't think too much of something like that, but it struck a nerve with me for some reason. But I wouldn't be hanging around Seattle today either....

TruthAtLast
05-01-2008, 10:49 AM
I'm not a truther (contrary to what may alias my lead you to believe), but I do believe that some conspiracies do exist. It is impossible for any rational person to conclude that our Government is completely transparent and that NO covert planning is ever done to reach any desired agenda. That in essence IS a conspiracy.

But we've been conditioned to dismiss many of these plans and the word "conspiracy" is attached to negate any validity when in fact some of them may be true.

Then again, maybe there is a conspiracy to promote false conspiracies to thereby marginalize all legitimate conspiracy evidence. The more false conspiracies there are, the more unlikely people would recognize or pay attention to a true one.

Ok, that was deep... my brain hurts now. :D

acptulsa
05-01-2008, 10:51 AM
Ok, that was deep... my brain hurts now. :D

No pain no gain. This is a trap we really, really don't want to fall into.

IRO-bot
05-01-2008, 11:54 AM
Wow, that site just made my head hurt too. Those people need to chill.

And I wondered how Ron got labled a cook with people like that.

hopeforamerica
05-01-2008, 12:02 PM
Wow, that site just made my head hurt too. Those people need to chill.

And I wondered how Ron got labled a cook with people like that.

Now Ron Paul is a cook? LOL:p

pinkmandy
05-01-2008, 12:04 PM

Yes, he has started making his own chocolate chip cookies. That's all he does, all day long. He's a total fiend. ;)

acptulsa
05-01-2008, 12:04 PM

If you want fresh chocolate chip cookies you have to break a few eggs. Or at least heat up the kitchen.

The One
05-01-2008, 12:23 PM

Damn, you beat me to it.

DealzOnWheelz
05-01-2008, 01:34 PM
I have heard rumors of something happening between May 1st and May 8th and within a month ago read things about it being in or around the Philadelphia and being chemical or biological

The reason they said it would be philly is because the fallout would effect Philly, NY, DC, Baltimore and depending on wind patterns could go as far as Boston

Keep in mind I rarely look into it much so I don't have a link to where I read this or any proof or anything I just remember reading it

acptulsa
05-01-2008, 01:38 PM
Well, it won't be the west coast because that's where they moved all the government troopers for safekeeping, and it won't be here in the heartland because who cares? I've got some room if some of you east coasters want to bug out for a week...

IRO-bot
05-02-2008, 08:05 AM
6 days left. Who wants to throw down some money? LOL

Come on guys.

Well I tell you what, if this ends up being true and will apologize deeply and begin believe more of the conspiracy stuff.