PDA

View Full Version : THE REVOLUTION A MANIFESTO #1 on AMAZON!!!!!

Thomas_Paine
04-30-2008, 08:17 PM
Hurray!!!

Paulitical Correctness
04-30-2008, 08:17 PM
Orly?

Fields
04-30-2008, 08:18 PM
Orly?

+1

Mitt Romneys sideburns
04-30-2008, 08:19 PM
Suck it Eckhart Tolle

UtahApocalypse
04-30-2008, 09:25 PM
just picked up a copy at barnes and noble.

Sentient Void
04-30-2008, 09:30 PM
When I heard this - it brought a tear to my eye :')

THE MESSAGE OF FREEDOM IS POPULAR!

I have my copy (preordered it), I have yet to order my 5+ copies for friends/family though... soon.

crackyflipside
04-30-2008, 09:34 PM
http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/books/ref=sv_b_3

Ya rly

And not just in Politics but in ALL BOOKS...... :eek::eek::cool::D

WE ARE BEATING OPRAH'S BOOK CLUB!!!!!!!!

wgadget
04-30-2008, 09:37 PM
http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/books/ref=sv_b_3

Ya rly

And not just in Politics but in ALL BOOKS...... :eek::eek::cool::D

WE ARE BEATING OPRAH'S BOOK CLUB!!!!!!!!

And not just in ALL BOOKS, it has FIVE STARS!!!!!!!!!

:D

Gin
04-30-2008, 09:37 PM
I bet Ron Paul is Amazed tonight.... We Can Win The Nomination! We The People...

Bruno
04-30-2008, 09:45 PM
Hurray!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Thanks to everyone who has supported us during our 2 months in New Hampshire! It wasn't easy, but now we can tell our grandchildren that we fought for liberty, and the FIGHT IS FAR FROM OVER!!!

"Grandpa, did you take part in the Revolution?"

"I sure did, young lady. And so did millions of others."

It is so inspirational to see his book go up so quickly and bring another wave of publicity!

Today, on CNN, right after they talked about his book hitting #1 (though they hardly had any quotes at all from the book itself), they ironically talked about the Windfall Oil Profits for Iraq - that we are seeing none of go to rebuild Iraq like promised five years ago when the war was sold to it. This, of course, was all spelled out by Dr. Paul as a huge problem in The Revolution: A Manifesto. :cool:

ultimaonliner
04-30-2008, 09:48 PM
Hurray!!!

Heck yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO RON GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

wgadget
04-30-2008, 09:51 PM
"Grandpa, did you take part in the Revolution?"

"I sure did, young lady. And so did millions of others."

It is so inspirational to see his book go up so quickly and bring another wave of publicity!

Today, on CNN, right after they talked about his book hitting #1 (though they hardly had any quotes at all from the book itself), they ironically talked about the Windfall Oil Profits for Iraq - that we are seeing none of go to rebuild Iraq like promised five years ago when the war was sold to it. This, of course, was all spelled out by Dr. Paul as a huge problem in The Revolution: A Manifesto. :cool:

Yeah, you're right...They need to start quoting from it.

Can you imagine, #1 on its first day!

MikeSmith
04-30-2008, 10:02 PM
I wonder if the meet-up groups from other countries are purchasing his book, as well. This could be an international best-seller.

speciallyblend
05-01-2008, 08:29 AM
bump this is a operation till may 6th OPERATION BOOK BOMB, SPAM ALL BOOKSTORES

charlesn12
05-01-2008, 08:40 AM
I've got to admit this book "The Revolution A Manifesto" is fun and enjoyable to read. ;) :cool:

speciallyblend
05-01-2008, 08:50 AM
I've got to admit this book "The Revolution A Manifesto" is fun and enjoyable to read. ;) :cool:

THIS FORUM ROCKS AND THE SUPPORTERS HERE;)

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING;)

Cinderella
05-01-2008, 08:50 AM
if i had a debt card ib buy some from amazon....but i got rid of that months ago....so i bought mine for $21 at barnes, and it was the last copy

speciallyblend
05-01-2008, 08:52 AM
if i had a debt card ib buy some from amazon....but i got rid of that months ago....so i bought mine for $21 at barnes, and it was the last copy

Call them up and let them know #7 on best seller list and demand more books. Tell them it will be #1 next 7 days;)

our local store sold out on the pre orders;) and she is ordering more already which helps the rankings as well,get as many stores to order copies before may 6th

Cinderella
05-01-2008, 08:53 AM
Call them up and let them know #7 on best seller list and demand more books. Tell them it will be #1 next 7 days;)

our local store sold out on the pre orders;) and she is ordering more already which helps the rankings as well,get as many stores to order copies before may 6th

will do....good idea :)

Mister Grieves
05-01-2008, 10:18 AM
I'm stunned that Drudge is actually reporting this.

www.drudgereport.com

benny215
05-01-2008, 10:22 AM
I'm stunned that Drudge is actually reporting this.

www.drudgereport.com

Seriously, two in one week. I think Drudge might be a closet RP supporter.

yongrel
05-01-2008, 10:38 AM
Seriously, two in one week. I think Drudge might be a closet RP supporter.

Drudge is actually a hardcore libertarian, of the paranoid agoraphobic variety.

howmanysheepcanyouherd
05-01-2008, 10:49 AM
This is great news. The media cannot stop us.