PDA

View Full Version : ABC and CNN: Ron Paul Tops Amazon Top Seller List!!

clintontj72
04-30-2008, 04:38 PM
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/04/ron-paul-tops-a.html

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/04/30/paul-no-1-on-amazoncom/

Zera
04-30-2008, 04:43 PM
"- even even causing a ruckus that required the Nevada convention to be temporarily shut down."

Fucking bad reporting. I hate it.

clintontj72
04-30-2008, 04:47 PM
"- even even causing a ruckus that required the Nevada convention to be temporarily shut down."

Fucking bad reporting. I hate it.

I agree, but the book is getting more attention than I thought. And you know what they say...'There is no such thing as bad press' :D . Now lack of press is bad press, but hopefully this will spur a few of the unhappy people out there to take a look...then tell their friends...and their friends...just like us. It's contagious...I'm tellin' ya...'He's catchin' on' LOL!

CHOO CHOO!!!!

Rhys
04-30-2008, 04:57 PM
we should all email that bizzaro world news report to CNN. see if they pick up on what we're getting at.

Joseph Hart
04-30-2008, 04:59 PM
Comment on the sites!!!!

Look at the crap thats being slipped through by the moderators...
"Ron Paul is the Rev Wright of Conservatives… looney tunes!!!"

Join The Paul Side
04-30-2008, 05:04 PM
Fuck ABC. They couldn't just report facts about the book, they had to take a shot at RP while they did it.

People that don't support Ron Paul will read this book and by the time they finish will be on our side. The Revolution will grow. Be scared ABC. Be very scared. All corporate media will be soon enough exposed for the crap that they are. :cool:

RSLudlum
04-30-2008, 05:15 PM
Fuck ABC. They couldn't just report facts about the book, they had to take a shot at RP while they did it.

People that don't support Ron Paul will read this book and by the time they finish will be on our side. The Revolution will grow. Be scared ABC. Be very scared. All corporate media will be soon enough exposed for the crap that they are. :cool:

just dropped a copy of the book off at my father's bc. he asked for it,,,after reading RP's "A Foreign Policy.." He said RP is the kind of man that the Republican party really needs more of. And this comes from a someone that voted for McCain in the primary...