PDA

View Full Version : Republicans split on state delegates

LEK
04-30-2008, 01:57 PM
"They told us at that meeting that the Ron Paul people had been sitting in meetings and training for months on end, learning how to infiltrate and take over the party," Pogue said. "These are their words. They have a very methodical process that they are to follow to take over the party."

You guys are so naughty...how dare you try to understand how the process works and challenge the status quo.

"They want to take over the state convention the way they did in Nevada," Kinney said. "They want to take the national convention. God help us if that happens."

You guys took over???? Really?

http://haysfreepress.com/main.asp?Search=1&ArticleID=34100&SectionID=1&SubSectionID=&S=1

Jeremy
04-30-2008, 02:00 PM
Take it over? Why do they think we are any less Republican than they are? If you really want to look at it like that, then... we are the ones who have stuck to the Republican principles.

ronpaulitician
04-30-2008, 02:07 PM
Choo-choo.

Rhys
04-30-2008, 02:08 PM
yes sir.

but instead of take-over, how about we call it, take-back?

Besides, a room full of republicans should appreciate a good hostile takeover when they see one. lol

lol I also thought we were learning how to do politics and stuff. I didn't know that was such a bad thing!!!

brandon
04-30-2008, 02:20 PM
they're scared ;)

FrankRep
04-30-2008, 02:23 PM
Taking Back the Republican party.

Old School.

clintontj72
04-30-2008, 02:30 PM
Choo-choo.

Indeed...CHOO CHOO! said the little Ron Paul train that could. Liberty or Death...Live Free or Die! The establishments own actions have given us the people no other choice....WE FIGHT!

CHOO CHOO!

Rhys
04-30-2008, 02:32 PM
Hey GOP, Join or Die!

Jeremy
04-30-2008, 02:37 PM
Holy smokes, my post had tons of typos O.o OK, I am not a crazy person and I can speak English... fixed now =)

ItsTime
04-30-2008, 02:47 PM
I already used this guy today but its fitting here too

http://zapfu.com/files/fxjwyvhvdbmhnb3jae0w.gif (http://zapfu.com/)

and the link is not working

Kotin
04-30-2008, 02:52 PM
I think there is going to be quite a few surprises at the Texas State Convention..

Ron Paul will be speaking..

btw, way to go griffen...

let me know what i can do to help.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
04-30-2008, 02:57 PM
All ABOARD!

Join The Paul Side
04-30-2008, 03:07 PM
"They want to take over the state convention the way they did in Nevada," Kinney said. "They want to take the national convention. God help us if that happens."

No. God help us if McCain takes the convention.

P.S. - We will continue to show you rank and file party elitist the door to your retirement. It's over for you motherfuggers. :D

freelance
04-30-2008, 03:14 PM
I think there is going to be quite a few surprises at the Texas State Convention..

Ron Paul will be speaking..

btw, way to go griffen...

let me know what i can do to help.

I suspect that there will more surprises between now and November. I'm not at all sure that they can hold this thing together until then, and with the candidates debating STUPID SHIT while Rome burns... The American public is waking up to the fact that Rome is burning now that it's hitting their wallets.

Razmear
04-30-2008, 03:17 PM
How come none of these news stories and whining GOP pricks never mention that Ron Paul got more votes than McCain in the Nevada primary?
Giving the most delegates to McCain would be subverting the will of the voters.

eb

RonPaulVolunteer
04-30-2008, 03:20 PM
they're scared ;)

They had bloody better be. We will stop at nothing.

Freight train coming through, get outa the way...

kigol
04-30-2008, 06:01 PM
:cool:

Aratus
05-01-2008, 11:28 AM
given that it took three to five weeks AFTER super-tuesday to almost
half explain county, state and national convention delegate rules in
these open forums, and many meet-ups were folding after the get
out the vote effort... i think the fact that people arrived who weren't
in a state of habit formed apathy has sent a shock thru the G.O.P
totally, and this might be the revitalization most needed now for all!