PDA

View Full Version : This movie will END JOHN MC CAIN--we need THEATRICAL DISTRIBUTOR

FreestarMediaDotCom
04-29-2008, 04:46 PM
If McCain becomes president and pushes big government programs no one will stop him. Blindly loyal Republicans will fall behind him and Democrats will agree with him. Result: bigger government.

If Hillary or Barak becomes president and pushes big government programs the Republicans in Congress will do everyone in their power to stop it. Result: gridlock until Republicans retake Congress in 2 years and Ron Paul becomes president in 4 years.

Therefore, we must find a super rich person to help get this feature-length movie out in theaters nationwide as it will END John McCain...

Watch a clip of it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBiti-ZbeO0

Feelgood
04-29-2008, 07:15 PM
Wow, looks great. Downloading it now to check it out. :) Damn that McCain makes my blood boil. We really need to have plants at all future speaking engagements for Johnny. They need to question him about this, so somehow it starts getting into the MSM.

Zera
04-29-2008, 07:26 PM
I don't think Paul will run in 2012. I mean, he'll be 76 by then, and probably wouldn't have the energy to just starting running the nation for so many years. Thats just me, though.