PDA

View Full Version : We should rally to McCain like Nazi's to Hitler

Rhys
04-29-2008, 04:30 PM
It's time to be good Republicans and put our interests and core beliefs aside just so Obama or Hilary can't win. I've decided it's better to vote against someone you dislike than to vote for someone you want. I'm also very much interested in keeping Republicans in power, no matter the cost in blood, treasure or rule of law. I'd rather see this counrty burn than vote for someone with a D by their name. R is much sexier. That's why my name starts with an R. What more do you need?

Vote McCain (R) cause he has an R!

brandon
04-29-2008, 04:33 PM
lol, from the title of your post I thought you were suggesting we use fredthompsonforum.com type tactics. We should all goto mccain rallys as McCaintards and hold up signs that say "Send the dems to gitmo!" and "Kill all the arabs now!"

Jeremy
04-29-2008, 04:33 PM
Booooo @ sarcasm

nate895
04-29-2008, 04:45 PM
Someone has bought johnmccainforums.com, I say we flood it when it goes online.

angelatc
04-29-2008, 04:50 PM
lol, from the title of your post I thought you were suggesting we use fredthompsonforum.com type tactics. We should all goto mccain rallys as McCaintards and hold up signs that say "Send the dems to gitmo!" and "Kill all the arabs now!"

LOL! How freaking funny would that be!

angelatc
04-29-2008, 04:54 PM
Someone has bought johnmccainforums.com, I say we flood it when it goes online.

It looks like some place called Keyword Marketing, INc owns it. They appear to be resellers.

Joseph Hart
04-29-2008, 04:57 PM
LOL! How freaking funny would that be!

OMG we should do that. Or show up in KKK outfits, skinheads, and nazi gear and yell obscenities against Iranians...

Im kidding by the way.

NEPA_Revolution
04-29-2008, 04:58 PM

+1

Rhys
04-29-2008, 05:00 PM
it worked for rudy and huck and for the boston tea party.

I think slim jims would be nice. I think you're allowed to gift the copyright to the McCain campaign if you file it with the FEC.

"There will be more wars, my freinds. Let me tell you. There will be more wars." (c) John McCain 2008.

brandon
04-29-2008, 05:03 PM
OMG we should do that. Or show up in KKK outfits, skinheads, and nazi gear and yell obscenities against Iranians...

The only problem with this is that the Iranians are the original Aryans, and therefore hitler was totally cool with them. Of course, the general public doesn't know this so we could still do it anyway

d03boy
04-29-2008, 07:22 PM
maybe we should march through the streets with swastikas yelling "sieg heil!" and "heil mccain"

ok maybe not