PDA

View Full Version : Bain Capital's Next Corporate Takeover: America

Razmear
08-21-2007, 11:50 PM
This is the meme that will take down Romney, and I think we need to start blogging and YouTubing it.
I know Ron won't go negative, but as his revolutionary army we need to show America that Romney and Bain Capital are one and the same and use that to negate his billion dollar warchest so he does not buy the presidency.

I did some Googling on Bain Capitol, they have just acquired Clear Channel and have their hands in thousands of corporations with over 50Billon in assets.

Remember back to the Danny Devito movie 'Other Peoples Money', this is who is trying to take over the country by putting Mitt in charge.

I don't have all the research done at this point to put together a damning case against Romney, but I figured with a few more of us digging and sticking the facts together, we can paint Romney as a corporate villian and save our country from his impending buyout of America.

eb

Other google of interest:
Romney Blackwater

Razmear
08-22-2007, 04:05 AM
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070821/capt.ee1583adafc3435e8224cf6b2b8b6cfc.romney_2008_ _nvib102.jpg

Is Mitt dying his sideburns gray to look more presidential?

More mitt talking points that can be used to confront his supporters, this is taken from Wikipedia. Citations are within the article.

Romney supported raising various fees by $500 million per year, including raising fees for driver's licenses, marriage licenses, and gun licenses.[42] Romney increased the state gasoline tax by 2 cents per gallon, generating about $60 million per year in additional tax revenue.[43] Romney approved another $181 million in additional business taxes in the next two years; businesses called these changes tax increases, but Romney defended them as the elimination of "loopholes."[43][44]

The state legislature with Romney's support also cut spending by $1.6 billion, including $700 million in reductions in state aid to cities and towns, leading many towns to increase property taxes to make up for lost funding for schools and police.[45] The cuts also included a $140 million reduction in state funding for higher education, which lead state run colleges and universities to increase tuition by 63%.[43] Romney sought additional cuts in his last year as Massachusetts governor by vetoing nearly 250 items in the state budget. All of those vetoes were overturned by the legislature, effectively removing Romney from the final stage of the state's budget process.[46]

According to an analysis by the Tax Foundation, the state and local tax burden in Massachusetts increased from 10 percent to 10.6 percent of per capita income during Romney's governorship.[43]

maxmerkel
08-22-2007, 04:32 AM
According to an analysis by the Tax Foundation, the state and local tax burden in Massachusetts increased from 10 percent to 10.6 percent of per capita income during Romney's governorship.[43]

Wow, that's a whopping 6% increase in taxation !!

Razmear
08-22-2007, 04:32 AM
A bunch of facts that show how bad Mitt is can also be found here:
http://eyeopener.typepad.com/mass_eye_opener/mitt_romney_and_the_suckiness_thereof/index.html

Yes, this is my Mitt bashing thread, hope ya dont mind

eb

noxagol
08-22-2007, 04:39 AM
A bunch of facts that show how bad Mitt is can also be found here:
http://eyeopener.typepad.com/mass_eye_opener/mitt_romney_and_the_suckiness_thereof/index.html

Yes, this is my Mitt bashing thread, hope ya dont mind

eb

Bash away, and then link this to as many Mitt fans you can.