PDA

View Full Version : RON PAUL IN LA - Corrected Info

Syren123
08-21-2007, 11:50 PM
Hi ya'll.

Ron Paul will be in Los Angeles on Sept 12th only. The 13th he'll be in San Francisco.

There will be three fundraising events.
A breakfast in Pasadena $500
A rally at USC (free) followed by reception, $500
Dinner at private home, $2300

There are lots of things in the works and anyone who would like to help with the rally, etc. should join this meetup: http://ronpaul.meetup.com/506/ and contact Jeff Hubbard. He'll need volunteers for all kinds of stuff.

While it's exciting as hell to have Ron Paul in town to be with us, the bottom line is this is a fundraising trip and we have a financial goal to meet. We need everyone's help GETTING DONORS TO ATTEND THE FUNDRAISERS! I'm working my buns off to make them extra nice so don't be afraid that they'll be some rubber chicken hotel gigs...they will NOT. Plus, it's the only sure way of getting some face time with Ron and you can't put a price on that.

Meetups will be getting more info in the next day or so so check your messages. I just wanted to clear up the dates and schedules so people don't make plans and be disappointed.

Syren123
08-21-2007, 11:53 PM
Lord Xar, I'm framing a copy of the Iowa Straw Poll ad you made (got mine in the mail and it's AWESOME!) and displaying it at all three events.

Lord Xar
08-21-2007, 11:57 PM
Lord Xar, I'm framing a copy of the Iowa Straw Poll ad you made (got mine in the mail and it's AWESOME!) and displaying it at all three events.

Cool, I plan on going... I think I can do the "$500" dinner but that is about it.
I tried contacting that gentleman, but i have yet to hear back. I offered to put some radio ads on the air to promote it...

Syren123
08-22-2007, 12:00 AM
Cool, I plan on going... I think I can do the "$500" dinner but that is about it.
I tried contacting that gentleman, but i have yet to hear back. I offered to put some radio ads on the air to promote it...

The afternoon reception is $500. The evening dinner is big-ticket $2300.
But the afternoon reception after the rally will be great. Expect a lot of folks buzzing with the message of freedom, liberty, and prosperity!

Call Jeff or email him. He'll get in touch with you.