PDA

View Full Version : donate your neo con china check to baldwin

scandinaviany3
04-29-2008, 12:03 PM
Everyone lets donate our neo con tax return from china to an all US effort in funding chuck baldwin, ron's surrogate this election, for president

IRO-bot
05-06-2008, 02:13 PM
I would but since I am going to have to forclose on my house, I will be using that check as a deposit on whatever place I rent.

amy31416
05-06-2008, 02:27 PM
I would but since I am going to have to forclose on my house, I will be using that check as a deposit on whatever place I rent.

I'm so sorry to hear. My best to you on your future endeavors.

That said--I like Baldwin, I appreciate his support of Ron Paul. He's a great guy--but he's not going to win anything nor is it even a good way to spread the message, we have this movement for that.

Consider donating your crappy neo-con checks to BJ Lawson if he wins tonight. How about Vern McKinley? Perhaps Amit Singh or Murray Sabrin?

These are guys who are all on Ron Paul's side, I think all of them have his endorsement now and not only will they give RP some allies in Congress/Senate, they are the future of the movement.

Kludge
05-06-2008, 02:29 PM
Third Party POTUS candidates are nothing more then spokespeople. Donate to a libertarian/conservative congressional hopeful instead.

dsentell
05-06-2008, 03:54 PM
My tax rebate will be donated for Liberty.

I have not yet decided to whom it will go -- probably a RP candidate for congress . . .