PDA

View Full Version : Bush News Conference: Blame Congress

amy31416
04-29-2008, 08:38 AM
Bush is on giving a special report, in which he makes a profound and moving speech blaming Congress for the poor economy and skyrocketing oil prices.

Wow. Has nothing to do with your war, does it?

Friggin' monkey.

Banana
04-29-2008, 08:45 AM
Nah, he's just being himself; wanting the cake and eating it. After all, Congress (minus a few crotchety old men and their silly values) did drop their pants and bend over for Bush not just once but quite a few time now Bush want to say he's a victim.

Cleaner44
04-29-2008, 08:46 AM
This whole conference is to push his drilling in Anwar agenda.

acptulsa
04-29-2008, 08:47 AM
Apparently H.W. and Bar let their eldest brat get away with blaming one or two things too many on Jeb...

The One
04-29-2008, 08:54 AM
This whole conference is to push his drilling in Anwar agenda.

Rarely do I agree with George W. Douchebag, but I support drilling in ANWR. If we had started 8 years ago when he first proposed it, we'd be close to reaping the benefits by now.

Melissa
04-29-2008, 09:03 AM
Does this guy actually believe what he is saying what a bunch of crap now he is talking why the FISA was not re issued because this is what American needs --yuck

Bruno
04-29-2008, 09:10 AM
Does this guy actually believe what he is saying what a bunch of crap now he is talking why the FISA was not re issued because this is what American needs --yuck

I have yet to hear one person say that America needs FISA. He makes statements like this with absolutely no basis in fact.

amy31416
04-29-2008, 09:27 AM
Rarely do I agree with George W. Douchebag, but I support drilling in ANWR. If we had started 8 years ago when he first proposed it, we'd be close to reaping the benefits by now.

That is the only thing I agree with Bush on, but I'd only agree to it if the war in Iraq was ended immediately and it was done responsibly and viewed as an intermediate step to alternative energy sources.

HOLLYWOOD
04-29-2008, 09:29 AM
Alaskan Anwar region/fuel facts:

http://www.warriorsfortruth.com/alaska-oil-anwar.html (http://www.warriorsfortruth.com/alaska-oil-anwar.html)

I agree ANWAR, AK should be developed, but bad things will happen;

The Price of OIL will continue to go up on global demand, not because of US demand... so there's no real incentive for AMERICAN TAXPAYERS to flip the bill.

Alaska is exporting NAT GAS and OIL NOW!

Even with much more US oil, IT'S THE US DOLLAR (BEING WORTHLESS) that has the cost of OIL, GAS, basically ALL COMMODITIES and ALL IMPORTS SKYROCKETING! People KEEP FORGETTING THIS! GET RID of the FED and PASS a BALANCED BUDGET AMENDMENT!!! (Welcome to the INFLATION TAX!)

Petroleum corporations will make "BANK" with subsidized tax payer money, what's wrong with this picture? SHELL just announced Q1 2008 NET profits of $9 BILLION... that's a $100 MILLION each and everyday after ALL deduction and TAXES!

Just another WINDFALL for American CORPORATIONS...

George DUBYA Bush is a Puppet for the LOBBYIST, CORPORATIONS, and WEALTH... don't forget the NEOCONS/ZIONISTS on the NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL (NSC)

slacker921
04-29-2008, 09:33 AM
If he's not just saying exactly what is being spoken into his ear piece.. well.. he is. Listen to how he breaks up sentences when he's answering questions from the press.