PDA

View Full Version : Something amazing is happening!

FreedomRings
04-29-2008, 02:36 AM
Traffic to Ron Paul Forums has doubled during the past few days... check out this spike:

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/ronpaulforums.com

We're now back where we were in early/mid February! I think we'll reach 100 per million on that chart within the next 2-3 months. Maybe sooner...

Contact every supporter who dropped out and ask them to come back and help us make things happen! This is NOT over yet!!!

humanic
04-29-2008, 02:42 AM
Welcome back break-takers. How was your break? Ready to save a dying republic? :)

Conza88
04-29-2008, 02:52 AM
We kept the place warm for you guys. :D

http://www.energyking.com/wood_fireplace_2.jpg

---

Welcome back. Please note: we never stopped growing. ;)

http://www.ebsinstitute.com/gr/MontanaFire.GIF

Now, together - lets burn this mther fker down! :D

Fields
04-29-2008, 03:16 AM
I've been here since the day I registered(Sept. 07) and will be here til the end.

akforme
04-29-2008, 03:30 AM
I read a lot of message boards, and I'm seeing a change. People are starting to wake up. They aren't flocking to Ron Paul, but it's a start, and in the end change in the people is the real change that's needed.

WRellim
04-29-2008, 03:52 AM
Traffic to Ron Paul Forums has doubled during the past few days... check out this spike:

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/ronpaulforums.com

We're now back where we were in early/mid February! I think we'll reach 100 per million on that chart within the next 2-3 months. Maybe sooner...

Contact every supporter who dropped out and ask them to come back and help us make things happen! This is NOT over yet!!!

Not to burst your bubble of hopefullness, but if you "unsmooth" it (the MINUS thingee under the graph) you'll see that there are several "spikes" during March and April that approach the same number... so sadly I don't think there's enough to show anything like a substantial upward trend.
:(

Jeremy
04-29-2008, 04:54 AM
I've been here since the day I registered(Sept. 07) and will be here til the end.

Same with me... except I got here in December =o

slacker921
04-29-2008, 05:31 AM
If Paul keeps up the book tour, getting on Good Morning America for example (Newt was on there pitching his book this morning), and doing more appearances (2 in one day within a few miles of each other is IT for the entire state of NC??) then the momentum will continue to build. He's getting on TV and he's making the local papers in each place he stops.

rancher89
04-29-2008, 05:55 AM
550+ posts just on the NV thread.......

FindLiberty
04-29-2008, 07:33 AM
More trolls here now. They are trying to figure out RP grassroots plans (in reaction to the GOP 's recent NV debacle). Can't have the people voting or thinking independently 'cause freedom may take hold again... like it did way back in 1776!

Maria
04-29-2008, 07:50 AM
i admit...i took a little break :o

i'm ready for a money bomb! let's give RP an extra million he can spend :D

Aratus
04-29-2008, 12:59 PM
bump!

ItsTime
04-29-2008, 01:01 PM
Thank you DELEGATES of NV :)

DAFTEK
04-29-2008, 01:07 PM
I link RonPaul forums in my other forums signature ;)

bucfish
04-29-2008, 01:39 PM
The movement lives on. Join the Ron Paul book Bomb this week and buy as many copies as you can!

rdenner
04-29-2008, 02:13 PM
Thought I was done. Well I'm back. Sorry for walking away like that. My jaw dropped when i read the story about the NV convention.

Way to go Ron Paul Revolution..

Robert

TER
04-29-2008, 02:19 PM
Thought I was done. Well I'm back. Sorry for walking away like that. My jaw dropped when i read the story about the NV convention.

Way to go Ron Paul Revolution..

Robert

We forgive you. Now get working!

walt
04-29-2008, 08:24 PM
If Paul keeps up the book tour, getting on Good Morning America for example (Newt was on there pitching his book this morning), and doing more appearances (2 in one day within a few miles of each other is IT for the entire state of NC??) then the momentum will continue to build. He's getting on TV and he's making the local papers in each place he stops.

You'd have to fire Jesse Benton for something competent like that to occur.

This campaign could have 100,000,000 people and still lose due to the inept campaign staff not executing...

UtahApocalypse
04-29-2008, 08:31 PM
Welcome back break-takers. How was your break? Ready to save a dying republic? :)

Yep, needed a bit of time to recoup. Went ahead and found a job and been working on my nonprofit. Things have settled down and im energized again. It's conventions season now and we have much to do.

The Revolution is NOT over, We are just getting started !!

torchbearer
04-29-2008, 08:46 PM
Its about time for the summertime soldiers to be reporting back for their 6 month tour.
For those who haven't taken a break, you better get in your R&R this weekend, because its back to the trenches... and we will fight our way up that hill each day until we reach St. Paul.
We will descend up them...

Paul Revered
04-29-2008, 08:51 PM
Users from Croatia account for .3%, or #4 in ranking internationally. Why is Croatia so interested in our politics?

LibertyEagle
04-29-2008, 08:55 PM
You'd have to fire Jesse Benton for something competent like that to occur.

This campaign could have 100,000,000 people and still lose due to the inept campaign staff not executing...

Back to share more cheer, Walt? :rolleyes:

nbruno322
04-29-2008, 08:55 PM
it def. goes to show how strong Paul's Constitutional message is. After being enlightened with Paul's message of the Constitution and liberty IE sound/honest money, a non-interventionist foreign policy, individual/personal liberty, and limited govt it is hard to go back.

how many Giuliani supporters are still this enthusiastic? oh wait, he never had any to begin with :)

never mind I take that back, Giuliani's supporters were the establishment (CFR, Neo con, Globalist, welfare/warfare statist scum) and have just hopped over to McCain/Obama/Hillary as they all have elements of the above in their respective campaings. all of their empty rhetoric combined is not a match for the enduring message of the Constitution that has and will stand the test of time and that is REAL human liberty. The Constitution and the real human liberty it bestows is the antidote to tyranny and is the former and current Revolution's most potent weapon!!

yongrel
04-29-2008, 08:58 PM
Fair weather forum members ;)

PennCustom4RP
04-29-2008, 09:22 PM
Been Here! May 07...

In process of closing shop here in SWLA...moving home to PA...I am so stoked to see such support there, on my many trips up, am amazed of all the signage I see for RP..I will be glad to be in the fray there...carry on.

mello
04-29-2008, 09:48 PM
I think the longest that I've been away from the site was 3-4 days but I was in Tokyo
on vacation so I think that was a decent excuse.