PDA

View Full Version : What would you consider a success?

Gadsden Flag
04-28-2008, 10:51 PM
So, realistically I think we can say that Ron Paul or any libertarian leaning candidate will probably not win the presidential election. It's not impossible, I guess, but not very likely at all.

However, a lot of us are excited about the other government offices for which 'Ron Paul-candidates' are running.

I think this whole effort will be a success if we can win two offices. This is a long shot, maybe, but still we have a decent chance. Especially if candidates like Lawson and Sabrin win their party primaries. They'll get a lot of votes just from the two-party system.

What do you consider a success?

nate895
04-28-2008, 10:56 PM
I'd consider it a success if we end up 3+Ron Paul in Congress. Any more is icing on the cake. I think we can win in New Jersey, Lawson's, Amit Singh's, David Gay's, Michael Delavar's, and some other candidates can win.

Joseph Hart
04-28-2008, 10:57 PM
True success is that everyone wakes up at least 3 people. Then they will spread the message.

hopeforamerica
04-28-2008, 11:09 PM
True success is that everyone wakes up at least 3 people. Then they will spread the message.

Only 3? My goal is that many per month :D

Kludge
04-28-2008, 11:11 PM
2 new libertarians in congress every two years.

Paulitical Correctness
04-28-2008, 11:39 PM
$20 million raised in Q4
$6 million raised in one day
1+ million votes cast
Overcoming a largescale media blackout
Curing a significant amount of Americans' apathy
Getting people involved at the bottom level
Educating people (including Rudy)
"And then there were two." :D

If it all ended right now we'd still have the victory of waking people up. I'm sure there are people on here that have been following Paul and/or Libertarianism for years and can tell you that getting this far wasn't even in anyone's wildest dreams.

Conza88
04-29-2008, 12:42 AM
$20 million raised in Q4
$6 million raised in one day
1+ million votes cast
Overcoming a largescale media blackout
Curing a significant amount of Americans' apathy
Getting people involved at the bottom level
Educating people (including Rudy)
"And then there were two." :D

If it all ended right now we'd still have the victory of waking people up. I'm sure there are people on here that have been following Paul and/or Libertarianism for years and can tell you that getting this far wasn't even in anyone's wildest dreams.

QFT!

Think you may need to broaden your scope. He's waking people up all around the world. He practically shat on the new world orders / establishment / status quos plans.. and continues to make them sweat bullets! FREEDOM IS ON THE MARCH :D