PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else notice the increase in members online???

The One
04-28-2008, 08:37 PM
For the last couple of months, when I've checked the number of members online, it's been consistently at about 80 members at any given time. For the past several days, it's been 100+ everytime I've checked.

He's catchin' on, I'm tellin' ya!!!:D

ItsTime
04-28-2008, 08:38 PM
Thank you NV

nate895
04-28-2008, 08:40 PM
Now we need 10,000 active members again.

rajibo
04-28-2008, 08:45 PM
Most users ever online was 4,009, 01-03-2008 at 10:43 PM

What was going on that day?

nate895
04-28-2008, 08:47 PM

Iowa Caucuses. If only RP would have won.

speciallyblend
04-28-2008, 09:01 PM
the wave is building. like another member here said before. It's the calm before the storm;)

idiom
04-28-2008, 09:06 PM
Yeah the activity is back.

Feelgood
04-28-2008, 09:10 PM

I remember that well. Forums were laggy as hell, and the pages constantly timed out. :) It was great...

Seems someone has been fanning the smoldering embers, and the flames are beginning the flare up again. If RP breaks 20% in NC, watch these forums really blow up! :cool:

SWATH
04-28-2008, 09:11 PM
It started when he got 16% in PA and now continues with the NV convention. When stuff happens people pay attention.

ClockwiseSpark
04-28-2008, 09:13 PM
No, it's just me. From the depths of my lair (my mother's basement) I have begun the reactivation of all ron paul spambots. Internet BEWARE! Muhahahahaha!

Seriously though, I have noticed it too. I think it has to do with the goings on in NV.

UtahApocalypse
04-28-2008, 09:21 PM
Many of us worked very hard all last year. After awhile we were burned out and needed a break. We are rested, fired up, and ready for convention season.

speciallyblend
04-28-2008, 09:29 PM
No, it's just me. From the depths of my lair (my mother's basement) I have begun the reactivation of all ron paul spambots. Internet BEWARE! Muhahahahaha!

Seriously though, I have noticed it too. I think it has to do with the goings on in NV.

didnt someone actually name that spammer? that one supporter spamming the polls:)?? what was his name again??? there was a post awhile back naming the one supporter;)

phrizek
04-28-2008, 10:02 PM
I personally have spent the past few months studying the works of Mises, Rothbard, Hayek, Hazlitt, etc. sharpening my knowledge of economics and liberty. I knew the campaign was pretty much over after Super Tuesday and have been channeling my energies in other areas so as to become a better asset for the revolution in the future. I'm sure others are probably using their time in manners they find productive as well.

Just letting you all know that we're still around. This revolution is just getting started ;)

scotto2008
04-28-2008, 10:58 PM
I personally have spent the past few months studying the works of Mises, Rothbard, Hayek, Hazlitt, etc. sharpening my knowledge of economics and liberty. I knew the campaign was pretty much over after Super Tuesday and have been channeling my energies in other areas so as to become a better asset for the revolution in the future. I'm sure others are probably using their time in manners they find productive as well.

Just letting you all know that we're still around. This revolution is just getting started ;)

I've been reading "theory of money and credit" by Mises. Not always an easy read, but a must-read. The man was a genius.

These guys are always dealing with the real economy though -- the effect of money supply on production, capital formation, etc. It's hard to find much insight on the structured finance/speculation bubble of recent years, which has had an unreal, tulip mania quality to it. The real economy seems to have little to do with it.

phrizek
04-28-2008, 11:25 PM
I've been reading "theory of money and credit" by Mises. Not always an easy read, but a must-read. The man was a genius.

These guys are always dealing with the real economy though -- the effect of money supply on production, capital formation, etc. It's hard to find much insight on the structured finance/speculation bubble of recent years, which has had an unreal, tulip mania quality to it. The real economy seems to have little to do with it.

A hardcover of "The Theory of Money and Credit" is queued up on my bookshelf, can't wait to get to it. Gotta finish "Theory and History" first ;)